Just Dance 3

Options
I am looking for something to do that would be fun, but also burn some calories while I'm at home. Has anyone done Just Dance for the Wii??? I am thinking about buying it to work out to once in awhile. Thank You!

Replies

• TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I have fun with my daughter while getting exercise with this game. I will break a sweat while playing so I think it would be good for you!
  • Dariusdylan
    Options
    I love it. I have tried it but I have not nessarily used it for my workout. I also love Zumba.
  • NKF92879
    NKF92879 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I have 1 & 2. LOVE THEM!!! They're a blast, even though I'm often an uncoordinated idiot. :blushing:
  • TSulprizio
    Options
    I have both. Zumba is a better workout but they are both fun :)
  • EMarvie
    EMarvie Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    they are a lot of fun - gets you moving!
  • ebay879
    Options
    I know Just DAnce 2 actually has a "Just Sweat" part its awesome!
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    My kids have JD 3 for the Xbox Kinect. They love it, and looks like a great workout until they just start spanking themselves and singing LMFAO songs.

I think I have weird kids.
  • BrownEyedJerseyGirl
    Options
    I love it. It definitely gets the heart rate up. I think dancing is a good cardio workout.
  • jodimitchell
    jodimitchell Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    ive done it wearing a hrm and each song burned about 50 calories ( of course i go all out and try to do all the moves ...not just my one arm) .. Im 160ish so that will give you a general calories burned estimate... have fun!
  • Krissy_b777
    Options
    I like Dance Central 1 and 2. Dance Central 1 actually has a workout mode and gives you a breakdown on how many calories you burned.
  • ezBrizy
    ezBrizy Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I love JD3...especially the Just Sweat mode. Its fun and has kept me more active than I've been in a while. There's a group that does weekly challenges to keep each other motivated. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/258-just-dance-3
  • TNoire
    TNoire Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I had just dance 2, loved it, got ZUMBA 2, LUVVVVVVVV IT, you wanna try it before you buy it you know where I live lol, also getting dance 1 in soon and I also have golds gym dance workout, let me know if you wanna come by and try them my friend =) You can ask my friend next door and my sister how much fun Zumba is, my friend next door is over 5 months preggers and shes jumping around with zumba lol

I burned over 1200 cals yesterday doing zumba and other stuff =)