Weight / Scale Issue...

Options
I think the weight that I originally posted was incorrect. I used the last weight (within a few weeks) of my last Gyno visit because I thought the Dr. Scale would be most accurate. So, I weighed myself at home and I thought my scale was way off, like 10 - 15 lbs for me (it's a nice WW Scale with a new battery), but my husband and son said it's correct for them. So, I tried a different scale and it's showing the same as mine, not the doctor scale.

Now the problem is

1 - I'm not sure what my actual starting weight was
2 - how can I fix it on the website so it doesn't look like I dropped 15lbs in a week?

Any suggestions?

Replies

• SuddenlyPickles
    Options
    Lame :( To adjust your starting weight, you can go to Home and then Check in. At the bottom, you'll see a link to edit previous entries.
  • StacieLeigh77
    Options
    Thanks! I guess I'll just use the weight I am now and start from scratch! :ohwell:

Thanks for the feedback.
  • wwcheapway
    Options
    Doctors scale always make you weight more... then you have to take into accounts clothes and shoes and time of day.. I have always heavier in Doctors office ..the home scale is the correct one. First thing In the morning same day every week same time same location . When I did WW I always had on the same clothes when it was my day to weight in.. it help me greatly. if I gained I wanted to truly know it was my weight and not my clothes putting on the extra pounds I have tested this out many times it make a difference.
    :bigsmile: