99lb lost, LOTS of PICS!

Replies

• you were adorable before and after! you look so healthy and amazing now!!! CONGRATS on your hard work!! WOW! inspiration!
  • picassoadagio
    picassoadagio Posts: 407 Member
    awesome!
  • congrats, my god, you look awesome!!!
  • Wow fantastic work! Really well done, such a great achievement and in a year too. Xx
  • :smile: well done you should be so proud of yourself thanks for sharing your story gives me hope i can do it to xxx
  • Andaw
    Andaw Posts: 35 Member
    Truly amazing. Well done, you look absolutely fab!!!
  • WOW !!! You look amazing ! You are a very pretty young lady. Thank you for being an inspiration to us all.
  • That is awesome...way to go!! You look great ;o)
  • CessGill
    CessGill Posts: 25 Member
    WOW!! congratulations! you look really good... tremendously inspiring :)
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    hear ye hear ye: LAURA IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! way to go! from one laura to the next ;)
  • CessGill
    CessGill Posts: 25 Member
    WOW! wonderful! you look amazing! so tell me a bit about your exercise routine and what you eat. I have lost 50 and have about 30 - 40 left to go but am having a REALLY hard time of it right now! friend me if you like!

Hi, Thankyou!!
    I don't do lots of exercise to be honest but I do eat extremely healthy!! Lots of fruit and Veg, nothing processed at all. I try to make sure atleast 1/3 of my plate is fruit or veg with every meal. I have lots of fish etc, but I also always have carbs apart from bread (my biggest enemy! hehe) I also have lots of water. I allow myself a little treat every now and again but I am very strict. I eat a LOT but it's all good healthy stuff. I think i've been lucky though, I seem to lose (and gain) weight quickly! xxxxxx

Seriously! self discipline goes a loooong way...
  • embersfallen
    embersfallen Posts: 534 Member
    WOW! So inspiring!
  • jezlightyear
    jezlightyear Posts: 167 Member
    bloody hell, you have done fantastically!! you were gorgeous to start with but if your new size makes you happier then that's brilliant, this is such an inspiration! <3
  • sasbw27
    sasbw27 Posts: 710 Member
    Fantastic job! You're looking great!
  • tjordan74
    tjordan74 Posts: 9 Member
    Great Job you look wonderful!!!!!!
  • jmessina205
    jmessina205 Posts: 190 Member
    That is fantastic!!! Gives me some motivation to keep at it!!
  • This is brilliant thanks for sharing this with us!
  • 1littlerose1
    1littlerose1 Posts: 13 Member
    You look awesome!great!
  • Oh Laura - what an inspiration you are! Congratulations, and thanks for posting your story. L. T.
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    you look amazing! Not only did you add years to your life but you actually look younger also! I wish you much continued success on your journey! Thanks for being an inspiration! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!