How I survived the Super Bowl Party

Options
2»

Replies

• jessicart77
    Options
    I was proud of myself yesterday too. I had the party so I was able to make some of my fav dishes a little healthier and didn't go over my calories with those extra tricks. What's even more funny to me is I chose to snack on the cucumbers and carrots I had sliced up vs the chips and dips I had also put out. It was an automatic response. :) ... Now I did have TWO cupcakes! LOL Luckily I still was under calories. Yea me! :smile:
  • tamnih20
    tamnih20 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I was proud of myself yesterday too. I had the party so I was able to make some of my fav dishes a little healthier and didn't go over my calories with those extra tricks. What's even more funny to me is I chose to snack on the cucumbers and carrots I had sliced up vs the chips and dips I had also put out. It was an automatic response. :) ... Now I did have TWO cupcakes! LOL Luckily I still was under calories. Yea me! :smile:

i was the same way .. did the party at our house so I was able to plan ahead ... had everything logged before so I knew what I could have .. made it easier for me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!