New--Looking for moral support!

Options
2»

Replies

• PhiaNan
    Options
    Im new to this too, add me too...the more support the merrier :flowerforyou:
  • wbond
    wbond Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This group will help you succeed!
  • Shelly3333
    Shelly3333 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new also feel free to add me too!!!
  • ztor
    ztor Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! The more people I have supporting my weight loss journey, the more chance I have at actually accomplishing my goals!!! We all can do it!!!
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    I'm newish too! I've only used the phone app until this weekend! Everyone feel free to add me!
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I won't say I have an iron will because I just messed up this weekend. But I did well yesterday and I am doing good today and I take it one day at a time. The biggest advice that I can give to you is to log EVERYTHING you put in your mouth...especially those rolls! And be honest even if you go 3000 calories over your goal. Because you won't get anywhere if you are lying to yourself. And see it in black and white does make you think twice about what you are eating. Oh yeah...and you really need to make sure you exercise too and drink your water.
  • Fit2B50
    Options
    I needed to hear that too. Tonight when Im standing in the pantry door grazing, I will ask myself which I want more. I'm glad I read that.
  • Positivity1
    Options
    I just joined...about 5 minutes ago. I'm not sure how this works yet, but I know that I need help in the accountibility department...feel free to add me
  • fraudbuster
    Options
    I am brand new as well, just started today. I am trying to lose 8-10 pounds. I don't even know no it works adding friends, etc. also, if you eat the same food for breakfast e.g., can you add that as a favorite? Thanks for any help.
  • AmyM713
    AmyM713 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I'm new as of last night please feel free to add me, I think if I had support I can really do this.