The Final Meltdown 6.17.09

smadag1
smadag1 Posts: 1,368
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Good mornin ladies

Not having a good hump day. Grabbed the wrong pants today so instead of wearing my fat pants for the visit from Aunt flo I grabbed the pair that are a little small on a good day. I am sitting at my desk with my button undone :tongue: . Ohwell I guess I will learn to pay more attention when getting dressed this time of the month.
I have not had a workout in a week but I will try to get back at it tonight
Hope yall have a great day:drinker:

Replies

• I had that same feeling last week. I hate this time of the month the scale goes way up and the clothes don't fit. Hang in there!
  • gwen2009
    gwen2009 Posts: 6 Member
    Oh good, I'm not the only one. I think I should have just avoided the scale this week! :noway:
  • smadag1
    I avoided the scale just not paying attention at 5am to what I am putting on :grumble:
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Tight pants are way too uncomfortable to work in. I feel your pain!

Just got back from a trip to the park with my dog. I'm going to run to the grocery store to get supplies for a surprise birthday party for my daughter tonight, then it's back to the sewing room to see if I can finish it in an hour. Think I will have to mow this afternoon to get ready for a bbq, and it's supposed to be 97 degrees. Ugh!

Better get moving - have a wonderful Wednesday!
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    I wish I would see a visit from aunt flo *is kind of worried*

230130.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    I wish I would see a visit from aunt flo *is kind of worried*

230130.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

it would be another beautiful blessing :wink:
  • hasiangirl
    oh deffinately...but i think my boyfriend and I are going to be over pretty soon....sooooo i dont know how on earth i would raise 3 kids by myself *is soooo stressed* >_<
  • smadag1
    at this point in my day I would give you my visit from aunt flo just so my pant would not be so tight right now
  • hasiangirl
    LOL nice....or i could just lend u some of my bigger pants :)
  • smadag1
    I would love that too how fast can you get them to Alabama :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.