Strange Snacks

Options
We've all got them. Strange snacks. Healthy & unhealthy.

I LOVE snacking on pickle chips. Only the chips. Not the wedges.

And PB dipped with Chocolate Chip Cookies = amazing.

What is your strange snack?

Replies

• Reedern
    Reedern Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Graham crackers with frosting.... bad idea, but so yummy.
  • Nic529
    Nic529 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Graham crackers with frosting.... bad idea, but so yummy.

LOVE this.. reminds me of Dunkaroos!!!!!

I love dipping french fries in a mixture of hot sauce and ranch dip (not dressing)
    Also, almost any kind of Doritos dipped in sour cream... ok now im drooling...
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    Raisins and ice-cold milk :)
  • Flemstica
    Flemstica Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I LOVE pickles, in any shape or form, especially smeared with cream cheese!
  • GoldspursX3
    GoldspursX3 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    McDonald's French Fries dipped in Dairy Queen's soft serve vanilla ice cream.
  • lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options

This.
  • getfitnow33
    Options
    my fav use to be moose tracks ice cream the vanilla kind with the lil mini reese cups, peanut butter, and fudge tracks swirled through with sum 2% lactaid milk(about a cup). Mix together in a bowl!!! that use to be soooooooooooo good! the good old days! :love: :tongue:

oh and i cant forget popcorn with seasoning salt and parmesan cheese over it! dont forget the butter plz! :laugh :love:

16730282.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    dill pickles! turkey jerkey! cereal with chocolate chips or chocolate covered sunflower seeds!
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Olive oil packed sardines with hot sauce drizzled over them.

Peanut butter and pickles.
  • Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    PB and Bolonga sandwiches....lol.....

I must admit I haven't done that in awhile, but yeah. I used to LOVE that combo.
  • ama5685
    Options
    wheat bread with fresh ground almond butter and kettle cooked bbq chips in it like a sandwhich
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options

^^^
    This except make it Wendy's chocolate frosty
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Fresh blueberries and Cheerios - NO MILK! LOL a great tasty snack that helps my sweet tooth ;-)
  • miseryhead75
    miseryhead75 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese or Greek yogurt, with pureed pumpkin, sweetener and pumpkin pie spices. The other one is pork rinds dipped in sour cream! The latter gets me stranger looks.
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Baby carrots and low fat cream cheese - closest I can get to Carrot Cake w/o all the calories. LOL please you get that nice CRUNCH!
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Pork rinds and cream cheese, old habit was Wendy's french fries dipped in a frosty! Yum the salt and sweet altogether :drinker:
  • yahsbride
    Options
    Candy corn with peanuts and Chocolate ice cream with 1 tbs peanut butter.:laugh:
  • miseryhead75
    miseryhead75 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Pork rinds and cream cheese, old habit was Wendy's french fries dipped in a frosty! Yum the salt and sweet altogether :drinker:

OMG, I'm gonna have to try the pork rinds with cream cheese now!
  • witrixie2011
    Options

I used to do this with Wendy's frosties and fries.... so good!
  • sunshine407
    Options
    Haribo Gummy Bears. Has to be Haribo! Usually with a diet coke but I've been searching Check Out Stands for cherry flavored drinks.