Strange Snacks

Options

Replies

• cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    McDonald's fries dipped in Big Mac sauce.
  • jipsybird
    jipsybird Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I used to love chips in my sandwiches! Lol, haven't done that for a long time...
    I love pork rinds too, haven't had those in a long time either... :)

I liked having a grilled peanut butter and cheddar cheese sandwich... yum!
    Another thing I used to do was whip up some chocolate chip 'cookie dough' (enough for a serving) and fry it in butter on the stove.
  • kehowe83
    kehowe83 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Long time ago... but still sounds good.
    I LOVE vinegar... and toast.
    I would have like four slices of toast and butter, and then dip it in vinegar.

I know that is carb death, but man, it was good!
  • RayR2001
    Options
    popcorn and ketchup
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Pretzels dipped in Nutella!
  • mem1086
    mem1086 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Garlic pickles with sour cream and honey.
  • jipsybird
    jipsybird Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Something I like to do these days when craving ice cream is I stick a frozen banana in the blender with some peanut butter and cocoa... if I need more liquid I add some plain yogurt or milk.... smooth and creamy like ice cream! :D

Ooh... nutella! Sounds great with pretzels.... I can just imagine.... the sweet and salty goodnes... :P
  • TweedleDebo
    TweedleDebo Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I love frosted flakes with chocolate milk. That is my not-so-healthy snack. Healthy snacks? I love fresh iceberg lettuce dipped in ketchup. I also love baby carrots dipped in Fat Free Catalina Dressing. Sandwich? Bologna, ketchup & mustard on wheat bread. YUM YUM!

15966046.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    It's been a long time since I've done this....slices of fresh Granny Smith apple with cake frosting spread on them. Or dip the slices in it. Any flavor of frosting will do, but my faves are chocolate and cream cheese frostings.
  • Flemstica
    Flemstica Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Mmmmmm, cheese, pickle and potato chip sandwhich! Maybe with a couple salted tomato slices too. I used to eat those all the time when I was a vegetarian.
  • jenswwjourney
    Options
    that is a strange one :)
  • salpap
    Options
    my Mom used to make that for us when I was little, before she passed away... it's a rare, guilty pleasure of mine too... if for no other reason, because it brings happy memories!
  • Hoochiemama
    Options
    Making a box of stove top stuffing
  • megster84
    Options
    first thought was eeww!! :0)
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    crackers with maple cream cheese--whole wheat crackers that are homemade

cottage cheese with maple syrup and fiber one
  • princessputz
    princessputz Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Teddy Graham's & Vanilla Frosting
    Mc'D Fries in Wendy's Frosty
    Broccoli in Sprite (Don't even ask)
    Fresh grated parm in ketchup to dip fries in.
  • spngebobmyhero
    spngebobmyhero Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I love kalamata olives, eating some right now in fact! They fill me up and the calorie punch is low. Sometimes I get some marinated artichokes at the olive bar too :)
  • Love, love, love graham crackers dipped in chocolate frosting...if I say to myself, "I can't have those again" it's too hard. I just won't have them today.
  • beautyreaps
    Options
    I used to have Nutella with rosemary Wise Crackers; I know it sounds like the weirdest combination and it is, but I loved it. Now I can't eat either (oh allergies...haha). I used to also like honey on my stirfry; that's actually good.
  • goobear3
    Options
    Love this!!!! But I just order the cone from McDonald's ... one less stop! :laugh: