just ate lunch & I'm starving !!

Options
So annoyed. I ate lunch an hour ago & I'm SO hungry. Tummy rumbling & all. I have been eating plenty of protein I think. Drinking lots of water.

Chewing gum & drinking more water to avoid eating & trying to forget that I am hungry.

Why am I so hungry so soon after eating?

Replies

• docwasch
    Options
    Well I guess my first question it what did you eat? My second would be how much did you eat? That would be a good place to start. Sometime what I eat ie(oatmeal, whole grain cereal, whole grain bread with peanut butter) as well as protein, stays with me a lot longer than other breakfast choices. Have you tried snacking on almonds or other nuts? Sometime the fat content will cut my hunger.
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    I had 3oz chicken breast, 1oz of cheese & 1.5 cups steamed broccoli
  • docwasch
    Options
    Well you might try adding something with some complex carbs if your daily total will allow it and see if that helps. Not sure how your calories are divided up throughout the day, but I have found that if I front load mine breakfast through afternoon snack I feel more satisfied and then don't eat as may calories in the evening. Give it a try and see how it works for you.