Turbo Fire: The Challenge

Options
I am looking for maybe 1-10 ladies or gents to do a challenge with me. I just got it and I want to be held accountable to it, I figured a challenge would be a way to get that done... I'm starting tomorrow, Friday January 13th 2012.

I'm thinking we would post up our beginning weigh in's and before photos tonight, and then check in here each day when we complete our workout.

Weight would be recorded once a week on Sundays.

Every 4th sunday would be a new measurement update.

The day after the challenge ends will be the day we post our After Photo's.

This is a pretty commitment based thing as the program is 20 weeks long. So if you want in stay in!

Hit me up with a message to join and I will post in here once I can't handle anymore people. If you aren't in the challenge: feel free to do it along with us, I just won't be able to track your progress. :)

Replies

• Jenene88
    Jenene88 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I'm n week 3 or turbo fire. I end week 2 tomorrow
  • lauramae24
    Options
    I have only been on MFP for a week, but started Turbo Fire about the same time you did. I am in Week 3 now. I am up for the challenge =) How are you liking it so far? I know I LOVE IT!
  • Leslie271323
    Options
    I'm starting today!! I'm so excited!
  • slimjimwillie
    Options
    I picked it up from a friend and am starting it tonight!!!
    I will post my progress at the end of the week...I am starting at 161 as of this morning.:smile:
  • SheilaParker
    SheilaParker Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I started week 10 of Turbofire this morning and I absolutely love it! Good luck to all of you that are using it.
  • Jenene88
    Jenene88 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I have only been on MFP for a week, but started Turbo Fire about the same time you did. I am in Week 3 now. I am up for the challenge =) How are you liking it so far? I know I LOVE IT!

I like it but notice I wasn't getting what I wanted. So I started doing the hybrid program with Chalene extreme cuz I want to get more muscle
  • kaya808
    Options
    I enjoyed Turbo Fire so much that I did two full rounds of it and I'm now doing a hybrid TurboFire and P90X workout. It's so hard to do the P90X days and listen to Tony H talk constantly when the Turbo Fire days are so fun with the music blasting in the background! I have found that the hybrid schedule helps me lean up more since Turbo Fire is great for cardio calorie burning but not so great for strength.