Started today! 25 pounds to go..

Options
Hi Everyone,

Today is my very first day, I'm so impressed by this website, and am so excited to get started! My weight changes so frequently but unfortuantely right now I'm the biggest I've been so I need a little extra motivation to get me going.

My past year was quite stressful, as a lot of unfortuante events happened. Diet and exercise were the last things on my mind. I've gained 25 pounds since last April. But today is a new day, and I'm ready to go!

I'd love to have other members to chat with for motivation and to help with my progress. Let me know if this interests you.

Pokadot bikini here I come..

:)

Replies

• dimple_gal
    dimple_gal Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I just started this week myself. This site is awsome, and so helpful. I too am the biggest I have ever been, and it is hard. The food diary is very helpful, i am also finding that if I put what I am going to eat in the morning for at least breakfast and lunch, that it keeps me sticking to it, so I don't try to eat anything other than what I planned. If I do, I can edit it at night, but I like the challenge of sticking to what I planned. Good luck to you- you will be in that bikini in no time!
  • BrittanyKaitlyn
    Options
    Hi there! I just started this week myself. This site is awsome, and so helpful. I too am the biggest I have ever been, and it is hard. The food diary is very helpful, i am also finding that if I put what I am going to eat in the morning for at least breakfast and lunch, that it keeps me sticking to it, so I don't try to eat anything other than what I planned. If I do, I can edit it at night, but I like the challenge of sticking to what I planned. Good luck to you- you will be in that bikini in no time!

Thanks! As will you. Planning ahead sounds like a perfect plan. Hope it's still going well!
  • ryno0618
    ryno0618 Posts: 361
    Options
    Best of luck! MFP is awesome, between the website and the phone app MFP makes it easy to track calories in and calories burned. Plus there is lots of good info in the forums and making pals is great for motivation and encouragement. Hope the 25lbs melt right off :-)