Options
Morning ladies!!!:flowerforyou:

Thought I would start a new thread for week 3! Almost halfway there!!!:noway:

How was everyone's weekend???

Replies

• Channing
    Channing Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Also, this seems to be the most current list, so if you don't see your name add her on!!! :wink:

Anita: SW 186 / GW 150 / CW 170 / WL 0/ TWL 0
    Kimss: SW 158 / GW 154 / CW 156 /WL-2/TWL-2
    Angie: SW 207 / GW 197 / CW 205 / WL -2 / TWL -2
    Kristina: SW 246 / GW 230 / CW 242 / WL -3 / TWL -4
    Channing: SW 170 / GW 160 / CW 167 / WL -1 / TWL -3
    OkieGal: SW 245 / GW 225 / CW 237 / WL 3.2 / TWL - 8.2
    Ariel: SW 154 / GW 140 / CW 155.4 / WG +1.4 / TWL 0
    Deanna: SW 186.5 / GW 182.5 / CW 186.5 / WL 0 / TWL 0
    Mackenzie: SW 160 / GW 150 / CW 157 / WL-1 / TWL -3
    Whitney: SW 174/ GW 164 / CW 173.5 / WL -.5 / TWL -0.5
    Michelle: SW 148 / GW 129 / CW 133.5 WL -1 / TWL -2.5
    Toots: SW 217/ GW 205 / CW 213 WL -1 / TWL -4
    Julie: SW 161/ GW151 / CW 160.5 WL 0 TWL -.5
    Shannan: SW 196 / GW 187 / CW 196 WL 0 / TWL -2
  • kimss
    kimss Posts: 1,146
    Options
    mornign all,
    :smile: I had a great weekend, but my eating wasn't the best choices.:huh: at least I kept the portions down. I am also stil "cursed":grumble: so I will give myself a few days before I weigh in and see what the damage is.
    I hope the rest of you had better luck this weekend.
  • Channing
    Options
    mornign all,
    :smile: I had a great weekend, but my eating wasn't the best choices.:huh: at least I kept the portions down. I am also stil "cursed":grumble: so I will give myself a few days before I weigh in and see what the damage is.
    I hope the rest of you had better luck this weekend.

Ugh, I'm expecting "the curse" later this week and am dreading it! I never have any energy!:yawn:
    Plus I want to eat EVERYTHING!!! Well, lets hope we can both hold it together these few days before weigh in!:ohwell:
  • happyplace
    happyplace Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I started a thread earlier too!! :laugh: Yours has the current list of names though so I think we'll stick with yours!! :smile:
  • anthrochix
    anthrochix Posts: 264
    Options
    moving my post to this thread. Is anyone else still struggling with weekends as much as I am?

ack! burrito attack on sunday after church! took a nap and woke up feeling reeeeeealy guilty and got up off mu butt and went for a 1 hour walk. (it was a bazillion degrees outside, too - i'm in miami)

dang burrito

have been real good otherwise, but scale hasn't moved (up or down) in 2 weeks now. *sigh*
  • JWalker514
    JWalker514 Posts: 87
    Options
    My weekend went well as far as my eating habits. There were so many family picnics, but I still stayed under my calories. I got quite a bit of exercise in too.

212257.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Channing
    Options
    Well I was really good yesterday, so hope I can keep it up the rest of the week!!!

I even went out with a friend and instead of getting a cocktail I got some coffee! I was wired for the rest of the night, but I wasn't packed full of calories!:wink:

I hope everyone has a great day today and just keep thinking about all those skimpy Summery clothes that we are going to look so HOT in!!!!!:glasses:

:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • iWillnotQUIT
    Options
    Happy Tuesday ALL:flowerforyou:

Has a bad night last night... HATE to admit it.. but I ate a VERY large amount of S/F icecream and R/F peanut butter :sad: SAY IT ISNT SO!!!! I've been sooooooooo good... yesterday was a very stressful day and I fell victim of the stress-eating reaper. I feel so much better admitting it to all of you... we're human and I won't beat myself up about it... just have to get BACK ON TRACK and push a few extra walks in this week in order to find any loss for Thursday's check in. UGH...

HAVE A LIGHT DAY!
  • Philde04
    Philde04 Posts: 160
    Options
    I am so frustrated with myself and just almost want to throw the towel in, but I want to lose this weight soooo bad..... Plus, I am bloated and just blaahhh this week (TOM).... I am sooo tired of not seeing the scale move..... I feel like all I do is work work work clean clean clean and when I get home sometimes I just feel like being lazy and not exercising...... I need to get back to my p90x I guess though.... I had the most results when I was doing cardio on my lunch break for 45 mins and then doing p90x for an hour every night when I got home.... I have got to do something..... this is just NOT working for me!!! MAYBE if I start back with my p90x and do it only a couple days a week in the mornings before work and then do my cardio on my lunch break that will work? I feel sooo guilty exercising when I get home from work b/c as it is alreayd I only get to see my son for about 3 hours a day before he goes to bed and I just think it's selfish for me to use that time exercising and ignoring him when I should be giving him my attention. This would have been so much easier before I had a kid!! Does anyone else have the same problem!???
  • kimss
    Options
    I am so frustrated with myself and just almost want to throw the towel in, but I want to lose this weight soooo bad..... Plus, I am bloated and just blaahhh this week (TOM).... I am sooo tired of not seeing the scale move..... I feel like all I do is work work work clean clean clean and when I get home sometimes I just feel like being lazy and not exercising...... I need to get back to my p90x I guess though.... I had the most results when I was doing cardio on my lunch break for 45 mins and then doing p90x for an hour every night when I got home.... I have got to do something..... this is just NOT working for me!!! MAYBE if I start back with my p90x and do it only a couple days a week in the mornings before work and then do my cardio on my lunch break that will work? I feel sooo guilty exercising when I get home from work b/c as it is alreayd I only get to see my son for about 3 hours a day before he goes to bed and I just think it's selfish for me to use that time exercising and ignoring him when I should be giving him my attention. This would have been so much easier before I had a kid!! Does anyone else have the same problem!???

I totally understand where your comming from. so give yourself a break,especially this week. TOM has got not only your body messed up, but your thinking too. It makes us feel tired and lazy and guilty and angry and everything in between. so just try to let yourself rest this week without guilt, "try" to eat right, and then plan to go at it next week with all your strength. that is how I just did it. I spent the last 5 days eating bad, not exercising, hateing the world and myself. but I told myself in the beginning that it would all go away and I would get back to myself, and today" I feel more like me, and I got on the scale for the first time all week and I only gained 1lb. "I felt like it would be 5 lbs". and I am ready to get back on the treadmil today. I will be alright, and so will you. just give yourself the time and the patience to get through this week and you'll be fine. remember you would have to eat an extra 3500 cal to gain 1 pound. thats alot. so don't worry so much and enjoy your baby and do what will make you feel the happiest for the next few days. this is a journey and it will take time and you will get there only if you never give up. I hope your day gets better.:happy:
  • Philde04
    Philde04 Posts: 160
    Options

Aww thank you so much.... that really made me feel better!! I'm going to do just that... take it easy this week and start fresh next week and go HARD!!!!! The rest of this week I am just going to focus on my water intake!!! :)

I totally understand where your comming from. so give yourself a break,especially this week. TOM has got not only your body messed up, but your thinking too. It makes us feel tired and lazy and guilty and angry and everything in between. so just try to let yourself rest this week without guilt, "try" to eat right, and then plan to go at it next week with all your strength. that is how I just did it. I spent the last 5 days eating bad, not exercising, hateing the world and myself. but I told myself in the beginning that it would all go away and I would get back to myself, and today" I feel more like me, and I got on the scale for the first time all week and I only gained 1lb. "I felt like it would be 5 lbs". and I am ready to get back on the treadmil today. I will be alright, and so will you. just give yourself the time and the patience to get through this week and you'll be fine. remember you would have to eat an extra 3500 cal to gain 1 pound. thats alot. so don't worry so much and enjoy your baby and do what will make you feel the happiest for the next few days. this is a journey and it will take time and you will get there only if you never give up. I hope your day gets better.:happy:
  • kimss
    Options
    I just wanted to share....

I did "IT". I just ran my first 5K......33:37min. Non-stop:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I never thought that I would be able to do it. and after the crappy weekend I had, I wasn't sure I was goingto make it, but i pushed on and made it. and then I walked for a few min. and ran another 9min. "just under 1mile" nonstop to finish off my workout. so in total I ran 42min. in a 50min. workout.

I am so amazed with myself. thanks for listening girls.:smile:
  • krhbutte
    krhbutte Posts: 246
    Options
    Hello Team! Hope everyone is doing well!
  • Channing
    Options

I did "IT". I just ran my first 5K......33:37min. Non-stop:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I never thought that I would be able to do it. and after the crappy weekend I had, I wasn't sure I was goingto make it, but i pushed on and made it. and then I walked for a few min. and ran another 9min. "just under 1mile" nonstop to finish off my workout. so in total I ran 42min. in a 50min. workout.

That's amazing!!! You rock! Now you can nonchalantly tell people "Oh I'd love to go out, but I've got to go run a 5K. No big deal." :laugh:

Seriously congrats!!!
  • kimss
    Options

That's amazing!!! You rock! Now you can nonchalantly tell people "Oh I'd love to go out, but I've got to go run a 5K. No big deal." :laugh:

Seriously congrats!!!

Thanks, that means alot, I sure will tell people that.......I can run a 5K.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • OkieGal
    OkieGal Posts: 23
    Options

:drinker: Totally AWESOME!! You should be very proud of yourself.

Well I am still here, I haven't been around for a few days as busy but still on trach although the scales have quit moving :grumble:

And tomorrow is my birthday, so I am thinking we will save the celebration meal until we get to Chicago on Sunday, as I want to stay on track this last few days! :ohwell: the things we do for our diets LOL!
  • TNYorker
    TNYorker Posts: 164
    Options

:drinker: Totally AWESOME!! You should be very proud of yourself.

Well I am still here, I haven't been around for a few days as busy but still on trach although the scales have quit moving :grumble:

And tomorrow is my birthday, so I am thinking we will save the celebration meal until we get to Chicago on Sunday, as I want to stay on track this last few days! :ohwell: the things we do for our diets LOL!

Yayy, HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY girl! Hope you have fun in Chicago. :happy:
  • Channing
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: HAPPY BIRTHDAY OKIEGAL!!!!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • anthrochix
    anthrochix Posts: 264
    Options
    yeah - happy birthday from me too!

I'm happy beacuse the scale FINALLY moved today. I was at 196 after losing 11 pounds for 3 whole weeks, and on Monday, I gained 2 :noway: This morning I was down again to 195. So relieved :bigsmile: Thanks to all you gals for your support.:flowerforyou:
  • chiccloset777
    chiccloset777 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Okiegal--HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! And WAY TO GO:wink::wink: 5k big deal!!!! Great job. Sorry ladies ive been MIA for the last few days. Ive been in a super cleaning mode. Diet is going ok,scale is down a tiny bit. we will see thursday. I hope everybody has a good day. My son is doing a lot better!!!