Just Dance 3

Options
I love this game, and enjoy video games, does anyone else use the just sweat it out part of this game for their exercise? I also have wii fit and Gold Gym cardio workout (boxing) and am looking into getting the zumba game. Is this exceptable exercise or no?

Replies

• chefanie85
    Options
    I have zumba for the wii, and it DEFINITELY counts!! lol It's pretty good cardio as long as you put in a good effort. How is the Gold Gym cardio? I haven't tried that yet.
  • AmyM713
    AmyM713 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I enjoyed it when I first did it over a year ago, I just recently decided I need to start getting back into shape and plan on using it again, its enjoyable and you break a sweat. I am definately gonna get the zumba. I'm hoping my sister and I can be work out buddies because I need all the support I can get.
  • Jay_3
    Jay_3 Posts: 9
    Options
    If your serious about your goals then no I wouldn't say it was at all you will make slow and not that significant progress
  • AmyM713
    AmyM713 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Ok then what would you suggest, I am a stay at home mom who runs an in-home daycare my day consists of getting up at 5:30-6am to get ready for the day start watching kids, the last child leaves at 5pm or a little after, I have to make dinner feed my kids and don't live near a gym. I need something effective but possible to do at home in my living room in the few hours before I go to bed.
  • ytuggle
    ytuggle Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have Just Dance 2 & 3. I find them to be a very good part of my workouts, I do them at least twice a week with my grandson. I work up more of a sweat doing that then I do when I go to the gym.
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I have the Just Dance 3.... I love it but the calories by a heart rate monitor are about 1/2 what it says on the game...Keep that in mind. I think any exercise is great... Especially with kids...Sometimes they like to dance along. I have just bought the Get fit with Mel B for my PS3 Move...Love it and sweat my booty off... It even asks if the level is hard enough.