Does everyone realize...

Options
What an amazing social network we have here?!
I'm just going over old posts and reading...
Everyone is so dedicated to giving advice/encouragement/support/constructive criticism...
It's a beautiful thing!!!:love:
For all of us, I think half the battle is just to feel like you are understood in the weight loss journey,
and that you can share all the ups and downs and know it's okay to feel how you feel!
So thanks, everyone, for keeping consistently positive, for sharing moments when you aren't, and for
kicking a^%!!!
:flowerforyou: -OB
P.S. did this post sound like a high school yearbook signing to anyone else?:tongue:

Replies

• formichelle
    Options
    I'm so glad I joined myfitness. I just weighed in after my first week of joining and I lost 2 lbs. Is that a good start, or should I expect more?
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    I'm so glad I joined myfitness. I just weighed in after my first week of joining and I lost 2 lbs. Is that a good start, or should I expect more?

That is absolutely FABULOUS!!!!! keep going....Great job!:flowerforyou:
  • pkgirrl
    pkgirrl Posts: 587
    Options
    that's an excellent start! that's the most you should lose in a week through healthy dieting and exercise :)

and yes, I love the network here! Everyone is so supportive. I'm cleaning up a lot of bad habits, and I don't think I would do too well without all the wonderful people here :)
  • formichelle
    Options
    Thanks for the info ladies. I have been watching, measuring and adding everything I am doing! My husband SAYS he supports me, however, he has asked for fried potatoes, cabbage and fried pork chops for supper... UGH... looks like another lean cuisine meal for me.:laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!