My little success-about 60 days worth

Options
So I am really proud of myself. I am finally feeling confident and happy with myself. At my biggest I was 155 and now I weigh 129. When I started really using MFP I was 140 (about 2 months ago), lost 12 pounds and at least 5 inches overall (i didn't take measurements until I was already a month into my new routine.). I am just so happy with my mini success so far. Still A ton of hard work to go but this is what I have to show so far. Hopefully my picture code works.
44b7641a.jpg

Replies

• ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    beautiful!! good for you!
  • deninevi
    deninevi Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing!
  • Leeanne1974
    Leeanne1974 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing.

Well done!!!
  • AbiNichole
    AbiNichole Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Great job! Congrats!
  • AngelsDream4Peace
    AngelsDream4Peace Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Great Job! And do not minimize your success by calling it "little" or "mini" SUCCESS is huge! And you are doing a great job with you success, keep up the great work. :flowerforyou:
  • ashtonalayna
    Options
    Well done I hope that's me by May!
  • donnamfreitagross
    Options
    Wow!!! Good job!!! You look great!!
  • gemmaldavies
    Options
    well done. u shud b proud n look fab ;)
  • sarahlauren18
    sarahlauren18 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Great results!!!! You look awesome :D
  • beach_chelle
    Options
    Wow you look great!
  • lizzy00125
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone! I feel great. This is a big step towards the healthier version of me. All of a sudden it all just clicked, "this is not a diet, it is a lifestyle change". I think looking at it from that perspective has absoltuely helped me. MFP has been a great motivational tool as well. I am not sure I would be doing so well if I didn't have this community and app.
  • kimmianne89
    kimmianne89 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!

How tall are you btw?
  • lizzy00125
    Options
    You look fantastic!!

How tall are you btw?

I am 5'3"
  • alliesnewyear
    Options
    How did you do it??? Pleease tell me!
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Well done you look amazing!
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    So I am really proud of myself. I am finally feeling confident and happy with myself. At my biggest I was 155 and now I weigh 129. When I started really using MFP I was 140 (about 2 months ago), lost 12 pounds and at least 5 inches overall (i didn't take measurements until I was already a month into my new routine.). I am just so happy with my mini success so far. Still A ton of hard work to go but this is what I have to show so far. Hopefully my picture code works.
    44b7641a.jpg

OMG we are the same height and that is the weight I want to achieve....how did you do it!? I am stuck at 142 andam looking no where near as good as you are! You look amazing!
  • harrietk94
    harrietk94 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    could you share how you did this? :)
  • lizzy00125
    Options
    44b7641a.jpg

OMG we are the same height and that is the weight I want to achieve....how did you do it!? I am stuck at 142 andam looking no where near as good as you are! You look amazing!

Thanks!!! When I started to really buckle down I was around your weight, 140. My calories were set at 1430 and I would eat back about half of my exericse calories. I did a combination of 30 DS, running, and strength training. When I was doing 30DS I would also do extra cardio a few days out of the week, making my workout a total of 1 hour long. Before the 30DS and now after it I do 30 minutes of running and 30 minutes of strength training. I work out about 4-5 times a week. I started eating more protein and less fatty food (although pizza is my fav and I will NEVER give it up haha). Now I eat at maintenance but I don't eat my exercise calories unless I go all out and do a 500+ burn. This is what is working for me. Hope I can help. :-D
  • dandelion39
    dandelion39 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. Thanks for posting your "formula" for success!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Girl this is huge!!! I have been here 340 days and stomach is not looking like that!! ROCK IT GIRL!...CONGRATS
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!