I lost about 7lbs in 2 months only to gain it back :(

Options
:cry: ***SO... I HAVE FALLEN OFF THE HEALTHY EATING AND EXERCISE WAGON. & I AM SUPER DISSIPOINTED IN MYSELF BECAUSE THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME I HAD DONE SO WELL AN SEEN RESULTS QUICKLY. I HAD LOST 7LBS MAYBE 8LBS STARING DEC.1ST @ 153.6LBS AND ENDING JAN 10TH @ 146.4LBS AND I WAS FEELING SO GOOD IN CLOTHES EVERYTHING FIT RIGHT. & THEN A LOT HAPPENED IN MY PERSONAL LIFE. & I STARTED BINGE EATING AND FAST FOODING IT UP :grumble: WHICH BEFORE THE 10TH OF JAN I HADNT HAD FAST FOOD SINCE OCTOBER 2011! SO YEAH SUCKS REALLY BAD AND NOW, I CANT SEEM TO PICK UP WHERE I LEFT OFF AND KEEP GOING. *** I NEED A LITTLE MOTIVATION :frown: :sad:

Replies

• dwtouch4
    Options
    Don't feel too bad. You already know what to do. Just do what you had been doing. Get back on track and in two months you'll be back where you were. Ain't nothing to it but to do it.
  • kardowling
    kardowling Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Don't be so hard on yourself. It happens. You lost it before you can do it again. This is a great site. I logged a gain today :grumble: But, I had a horrible weekend eating and drinking wise. It happens. I'm trying to get back to it too. This is a great place to be. Hang in there, you'll be back at it in no time. Good Thoughts for you.
  • InTheInbetween
    InTheInbetween Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I know this feeling all to well! It's happened to me more times than i'd like to admit. :embarassed: It's an AWFUL feeling! Just remember that you have the knowledge and willpower to get back on track because you've done it! Today is a new day and it's ok to start over. Remember to rejoice in each little accomplishment like a great work out or that piece of chocolate that you resisted. Giving yourself credit for the little victories will help you reach the bigger ones!
  • d2rala
    d2rala Posts: 54
    Options
    You've taken the first HUGE step in recognizing you've fallen into your old traps. Get up, Brush yourself off, LEARN from your mistakes, and do your darndest not to do again. :happy:

You've made changes before (and you lost weight during the holidays!!!!!! way to go!!!), you can do it again.
    Good luck, and remember you have a lot of people cheering for you.