Chalean Extreme

Is anyone else here doing Chalean Extreme? What do you think of it?

Replies

• fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    I just started it and I think it is a BEAST! I'm not very fit, and I have a feeling this will kick my butt and also turn things around for me.

I know people get great results and I will keep trying my best. I love Chalene Johnson's attitude.
  • Jenene88
    Jenene88 Posts: 281 Member
    Im doing it and I love it! It's awesome workout and it gives you the muscle that Im looking to get. I'm doing the hybrid with turbo fire! Chalene is amazing!!
  • Yes and I LOVE it! I just started Lean phase but I think it will be my favorite! I'm going to do a TurboFire/Chalene Extreme hybrid next.
  • I am on my second round in push phase 2nd week! Loooovvvveeee it! You need to stick to it because the results in the last phase are amazing! Co-workers started to do it too after seeing my results. Didn't follow the nutrition part, but I eat lot of protein good carbs and good fats. Basically very clean with a cheat day every now and than. Please don't take notice of my diary. Haven't logged properly since november!!!!!! My husband is doing CE too and his fast results are amazing! So give it a try and if you have any question please just contact me. Enjoy! Go heavy or go home!;)
  • AlissaAngelo
    AlissaAngelo Posts: 72 Member
    Everyone above is right, it's a great workout and packs a punch in a short amount of time! :o)

Alissa
    www.alissaangelo.com
  • I also just started it today and I love it so far, but I'm a huge Chalene Johnson fan and there isn't anything that I don't like from her!!