Looking for supportive Pals

Options
Hi everyone,

My name is Jessica, and I joined MFP a little over a year ago. The first time around on my weight loss journey started out well, I ended up losing 30 lbs withing a few months time by eating healthier and doing P90X; somehow I ended up falling off the wagon. Now its about a year later and I have gained most of those pounds back, but not all of them (yay!!).

I'm looking to befriend some MFP Pals to build myself a support system: I believe this is one of my biggest problems is not having people who are there to talk to who are going through this journey as well. I have plenty of supportive people around me, but they don't seem to gain a pound ever! I hate watching my coworkers and boyfriend being able to sit there and eat eat eat the fattiest and worst foods (and not gain a pound!), while I can just LOOK at them and gain 5lbs. As I said before, they are supportive but just aren't what I need right now.

My biggest problem is knowing exactly how to get where I need to be (and the fact that I accomplished a lot last year), but just not being able to follow through. For instance, I work a weird hours being a fast food chain manager, and don't get to eat on a schedule like I should...then when i get home at one in the morning I'm eating a full meal (I know I shouldn't right before bed, but cant help myself).

So if anybody out there is listening, I'm in desperate need of pals on here to help support me and my goals, and I am willing to reciprocate.

Replies

• questhaven
    questhaven Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Feel free to add me! :)
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    Options
    FEEL FREE TO ADD ME TOO X:flowerforyou:
  • laursey
    laursey Posts: 307
    Options
    Add me! You can do this again. It's true, you need people in the same mindset with the same goals. Sometimes you need people to bounce ideas of or to give you suggestions. That's what friends are for (cheezy, I know)
  • MissMo36
    Options
    Hi Jessica! It is great you came back here after that time! Some people wouldn't.
    My closest friends can eat anything and not gain weight either, and it is frustrating because I feel the same way you do.
    Feel free to add me and hopefully we can support and motivate each other to reaching our goals!
  • Sandra82874
    Options
    Feel Free to add me also. Good luck
  • apachemom4
    Options
    You can add me too,I know definitely know how you feel.
  • marrtini
    Options
    feel free to add me too
  • strohst
    strohst Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hi! I struggle day to day! It's always nice having new friends... Feel free to add me if you want ! Stacy
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent!:happy:
  • IfICanLoseIt
    IfICanLoseIt Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm in. You're welcome to add me as well. I've been there, have done that (sorta), and I'm also back:)

Nice to know that there's a "back" to go to isn't it?

I KNOW!:-)