2 months: 30 Day Shred + Ripped In 30 - RESULTS

Options

Replies

• dandelion39
    dandelion39 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Great work! I'm starting the 30 Day Shred tomorrow and your results are so inspiring. Sending "no hive" vibes your way, too!
  • devilyoda
    devilyoda Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!
  • Ninikins2
    Options
    Aw! I'm so proud of you! I've been waiting to see your transformation pics! You look amazing. Doesn't if feel good knowing that you pushed yourself and to see the results wow! I am going to check into Ripped. Now I see what it can do! Fantastic work!!!!!
  • _xoxok
    _xoxok Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Wonderful, wonderful job! You look great. :flowerforyou:
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep it up and you will definitely be at goal soon.
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    great job. Way to go.
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    U look amazing!
  • wittlelacey
    wittlelacey Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting this :D
    I was debating wether or not to do RIpped in 30 after I finish the 30DS, but I'm quite positive my decision is now made!
    You look excellent and ready for Jamaica ;)
  • Simomofmich
    Simomofmich Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • fallenangelloves
    fallenangelloves Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Absolutely great results!
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Great results!
  • debtfre12
    Options
    SUPERB results!!! Look at you, looking like an athlete!!! I've started and stopped three of JM's dvd's: 30DS, Ripped in 30 and No More Trouble Zones :sad: . I worked out one dvd once, another one twice, and then the other one maybe 4 or 5 times; quitting each time without completing. Okay, so I won't quit JM this time around.

I began 30DS again in January and am now on Day 12, Level 2. If you can get results like that, surely I can as well, if I stick to it this time. LOL!!!

Thanks for the extra push--needed it badly!!!! :bigsmile:
  • determinedhealthy
    determinedhealthy Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Nice job!
  • 8Spokes
    Options
    Congrats! It's always great to see folks stick to a program and come out with fantastic results like yours. *two thumps up*
  • LuaLiz
    LuaLiz Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Wow. All of your comments are so overwhelming - in a GOOD way!! thank you all so much for the kind words. I am so glad that I am able to inspire some of you because dedication and hard work really does the trick!!! I've actually really impressed my hubby these past few months and he even told me that i'm inspiring him!!! which is crazy because he's super fit and works out hard 3x a week. But above all that, I'm actually really impressed with myself. I've noticed too that once I started actually seeing the changes, I have more drive to just keep on going which is awesome!! :)
  • determined1221
    determined1221 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your results! I am finishing up 30 DS tomorrow and starting ripped in 30 in a few days. So happy to finally hear some good things about Ripped. I was starting to think i would be wasting my time doing it. You look amazing!
  • CindyCountingCalories
    Options
    Wow amazing! This is awesome! I love it! Now I'm glad I've started the day after the Shred with Ripped!

Congrats!

Me and my hubby will be on holiday on the 13th February, I'm taking Jillian with me :-D
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Great job! I was at my goal weight and still lost 2 lbs while doing 30 day shred...doing Ripped in 30 now and love it! My core is a lot stronger. I alternate running & circuit training so it takes me a bit longer than 30 days, but it's definitely worth it.
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    awesome job! you can really see the difference.
  • andreakrystal
    Options
    I'm soooo happy for you! I just did my first day of Ripped in 30, and let me tell you, that Jill Michaels is NO JOKE! Lol. I'm pretty sure I sweated off my whole body weight :) You really inspired me to keep pushing even though it's the hardest workout I've ever done. Thanks for sharing your success with us! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!