Not only a SV today...had a NSV too LOL!

Options
So today I stepped on the scale..... and yes I know I started new meds that probably helped me along but I've started exercising even more and more often and I cut all my sodium way down (less than 1500 mg a day). I lost 10.2 lbs for a total of 22!!!!

But best of all I went to a job orientation today to fill out all my paperwork...and my freakin' pants kept falling down LOL! :blushing: I never thought I'd get excited over something as silly as that but it was a little awkward pulling them up every few minutes....time to buy a belt then some new clothes too!!!!

374353_10150440138432095_615547094_11018092_165664620_n-1-2.jpg

I can't tell much of a difference pic wise but my husband (who's 1800 miles away at a job) said he can tell a difference in a pic I took this morning that made me feel good. I hope you all have a good week!!! :happy:

Replies

• sixisCHANGEDjk
    Options
    So today I stepped on the scale..... and yes I know I started new meds that probably helped me along but I've started exercising even more and more often and I cut all my sodium way down (less than 1500 mg a day). I lost 10.2 lbs for a total of 22!!!!

But best of all I went to a job orientation today to fill out all my paperwork...and my freakin' pants kept falling down LOL! :blushing: I never thought I'd get excited over something as silly as that but it was a little awkward pulling them up every few minutes....time to buy a belt then some new clothes too!!!!

374353_10150440138432095_615547094_11018092_165664620_n-1.jpg

I can't tell much of a difference pic wise but my husband (who's 1800 miles away at a job) said he can tell a difference in a pic I took this morning that made me feel good. I hope you all have a good week!!! :happy:

Sorry but i can't resize the pic.
  • vernavoo
    Options
    fixed it :blushing:
  • sixisCHANGEDjk
    Options
    You're doing great. Each milestone pushes you on toward another and it looks like you're hitting them pretty regular these days.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!