Wanting friends for encouragement and motivation

Options
Hi all. I'm pretty new to this. Not long started and doing well so far but I'm needing friends who are doing the same thing to help me stay motivated so I can reach my goal weight by April.
I've always been up and down with my weight for 10yrs now. I finally want to loose it and keep it off for good!!
If you are feeling the same way. Please add me!! :)

Replies

• christypaxson
    Options
    feel free to add me ;)
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    my goal is by april as well, i'll add ya
  • Keto1on1
    Keto1on1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    welcome to the party! add me too we got your back,:wink:
  • angehen
    Options
    :) add me if you like!
  • ajalcazar
    ajalcazar Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add em :)
  • acoleman9
    Options
    I'm new to this as well and definitely need encouragement and motivation from others. I've put on some weight in the past four years, and I really need to get it off! So, I'm also looking for friends too! Will definitely add you and others please add me! :smile:
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Encouragement helps me a LOT! Add me if you'd like to.
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    If you need the extra support, feel free to add me! We all need encouragement, and I know that all of my MFP friends help me a lot. :)
  • midnightwhispers
    Options
    I'm pretty new too; just started last week. Feel free to add me as well if you like :)
  • chuckiephudd
    chuckiephudd Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    welcome, mfp, anyone feel free to add me as well, could always use the motivation, and will help motivate
  • meekashay
    Options
    Welcome you can do it!!!:smile:
  • lisabruce12
    lisabruce12 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Anybody here can add me as a friend! I've got a goal to lose 20 by May 5th...my wedding day! Need support please...
  • JessicaHoskins
    Options
    Hi; I have similar interests as you for being on Myfitnesspal. Feel free to add me & read my profile for more info!
    Jessica Hoskins:flowerforyou: