Short Term Goals-What are yours?

Options
Everyone has a short term goal. Whether it be 1lb a week or 2? Maybe you want to shed some LBS for the BIG day? Let's share and support!!!

My Goal is 2lbs per week. I want to lose a significant amount by my bday- July 4th. Thats in 22 weeks so thats 44lbs. My starting weight is 248 so my goal is to be 204 by July 4th with a total loss of 44 lbs!

Its fate that my fav/lucky number is 4!!!

Sorry had to share :D!

Replies

• tboothgenthe
    Options
    Short term goal is to be down to 145 by March 17th. 152 now - I can make it..
  • jmp33
    jmp33 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I have broken my entire program I to short term goals.
    My weightloss goal is 184 for this month.

My exercise goal is 45 min 4 x a week.
  • Aerohead21
    Aerohead21 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I just started Jan 1st so my goals are a little abstract. Month one was 10 lbs - lost 19. Month two (this month) is 10 again but I won't weigh until March 1st. After that I am thinking 7 lbs for month three. Maybe 10 depending on how well I do this month. Ultimately I would like to be at the halfway mark by July so that's 60 lbs - averages to 10 lbs a month. The better I do now the more room for change I have when it starts getting tough. Right now I am still on the learning curve.

But :) no big day, nothing special :) I just want to be able to do things I just can't do right now like chase my son, go to an amusement park, cross my legs...one of these days :)
  • GabyG69
    GabyG69 Posts: 213
    Options
    My short- term goal is to get down to 179 lbs. by April 2nd... Spring Break!! That's 11 lbs. in about 2 months..
  • BigDaddy822
    Options
    To be around 7% bodyfat by june
  • harleygirlT
    harleygirlT Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I take 10 lbs at a time. My goal is always to get to the next 10's like going from 240's to 230's. Then it doesn't seem like sooo much to lose!
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Mine is to simply be in the 170's by the end of February.
  • JessicaRizo
    Options
    Mine is to be 30 pound lighter by May 4th
  • Gabsinsane
    Options
    I also wish to lose 2 pounds per week. I want to be 125-128lbs by the end of February so I can focus on doing Insanity all month of March and half of April. My b-day is in mid April.
  • missimperfect
    missimperfect Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    short term goal is to get down to 199..I don't care how long it takes. I just want to be back below 200
  • Mybabie
    Mybabie Posts: 239
    Options
    My short term goal is to get to 170 by April. Then I will be able to donate a kidney so my husband can get one in return. I have 18lbs more to go.:love::heart:
  • jronemo
    Options
    I would like to loose 15 pounds before I buy any new clothes & hopefully before April 21st.:smile:
  • msjta
    msjta Posts: 51
    Options
    My short term goal is to workout at least 4 times a week. Weight goal is to lose 10lbs ths month
  • Shaigirl79
    Shaigirl79 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I started January 1st with a short-term goal of 25 lbs in 12 weeks. I've only got one more pound to go, so I'm waaay ahead of schedule! When I hit that, I'll likely bump it up another 5 lbs. After my first 12 weeks is over, I plan on taking a week's break before starting back up with another 25 lbs in 12 weeks short-term goal! :-)
  • vmbourg
    vmbourg Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    My short term goal has been set at 1lb per week since I started. One month later , I lost 12lbs. I set mini goals , especially for special events and I adjust those goals as needed. My next mini goal is to be 174 by March 16th. ( I'm a bridesmaid in my sisters wedding) My original goal was to be 179 but I've already met that goal. So in my mind , as
    Long as I continue to lose .. I'm happy. If I exceed my goals , then hOorah !!!
  • ashley67203
    Options
    My short term goal is to lose the jeans size I gained over the last four months. Getting closer every day!
  • Tiffa0909
    Tiffa0909 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I want to be down 20 pounds by the beginning of March , I'm down 13 so I have 7 to go.

My goal is 2 pounds per week , but my body is kind of wonky so sometimes I lose nothing, then the other week I lose 4 pounds.
  • Aerohead21
    Aerohead21 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    My short term goal is to get to 170 by April. Then I will be able to donate a kidney so my husband can get one in return. I have 18lbs more to go.:love::heart:

Good goal :) so much more rewarding than just the weight loss!
  • alexbelly
    alexbelly Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I'm back up to 171.8 now. I want get back on the 160's by the next week's weigh-in.
  • yoouperh
    yoouperh Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    This year is my 10 year high school reunion, and my best friends wedding. I want to be down 60-70 lbs by October! But my goal right now is 2 lbs per week. Somehow I've been getting 3 per week, so I'm tickled pink of course, but I know it will eventually slow down:) I just want to feel good in my skin! :)