Juicing & nutrition

Options
Heya,

I've recently bought a juicer and have been making one veggie juice a day and also making one fruit smoothie a day (in a blender). I'm trying to get all the fruits and veggies I need in a day and change my eating habits. I've been doing this for 3 weeks now and feel awesome and have lost 8 lbs!

I'm basically looking for an outlet to talk with people and find out what healthy meals you all are eating, learn more about nutrition, and keep motivated!! So if you wanna add me as a friend and follow each others progress PLEASE DO! :)

Cheers,
Meredith

Replies

• Scottnichola
    Options
    I love the juices but hate the cleanup. One of my favorites is apple, celery, lime (whole) and carrot. I lost a lot of weight one time by juicing in the morning and not eating until around 1pm . Then a good lunch. I MIGHT HAVE TO BREAK OUT THE JUICER AGAIN.
  • meredithmccandless
    Options
    Cleaning my juicer every morning is not fun...but it takes me less than 10 minutes and it's now part of my routine, doesn't bother me any more! I haven't tried lime yet...I've been using lemons but need a change! Will try this tomorrow!