Sugars?!

Options
Every day I am going over my sugars and I am still losing weight and I am not eating bad at all...but there is no way that I can stay under the amount it wants me to have...so I was wondering should I just remove it from my diary because I see it and I want to scream so please any suggestions?!

Replies

• lewandt
    lewandt Posts: 566
    Options
    I usually go over too. I don't eat a lot of sweets, it is mainly from fruit i eat. If you are eating a lot of candy and stuff like that i would say try to cut that out but if it is not from that then i would not worry about it.
  • Luthorcrow
    Options
    You can what nutrients are displayed under settings. You can change sugar to something else.
  • ocean2012
    Options
    I am eating yogurts, apples, sugar free stuff, no candy what so ever usually Im on the smart one dinners which includes the sugars as well and I am coming in my calorie count...so I shouldnt worry about it you all dont think?
  • jfluchere
    jfluchere Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Sugar is sugar no matter where it comes from.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    If you're feeling good and losing weight I wouldn't worry too much about it, especially if it is mostly coming from fruit (where it is packaged in with fibre and lots of other goodies).
    If more of it is coming from processed meals then you might want to have a look at the balance of what you're eating.
    Swap some fruit snacks for veggies, eat home made soup instead of packaged, for example.