very slow weight loss... please help

Options
13»

Replies

• romanfather
    Options
    sounds like ur not eating enough, ur body will shut down its burnnnnning mode if u dont feed it.............
  • jd17327
    Options
    I just started this 4 weeks ago. In the first 2 weeks i lost 9 pounds i was so hapy that i did that but the next 2 weeks doing the same thing i did the first time i only lost 2 pounds its like i have been reading from everybodys comments its not like you can snap your fingers and make it happen just keep pushing and dont give up.
  • mcdonnell77
    Options
    Although its probably not healthy and its very VERY dull, i have lost 24 pounds since the start of jan. I wake up at 8:30 and have a bowl of porridge with skimmed milk then at 12:00 i have 2 grilled chicken breasts with broccoli and green beans, at 18:00 i go jogging for 30-45 mins and then at 19:00 i have 2 grilled chicken breasts, broccoli and green beans AGAIN! at 21:00 i go to the gym for 60-90 mins and do resistance training to build muscle. Then straight after the gym i have a protein shake made with water and a banana.

I think the trick is simply to keep your carb intake very low, do cardio and resistance training to burn fat and build muscle. The more muscle you grow the higher your metabolism becomes. I have been doing this for a month now and the weight has just been falling off me.
  • mcdonnell77
    Options
    Im already sick of the things im eating, but like i said it gives results but is very boring. The results motivate you to carry on.
  • mcdonnell77
    Options
    Im already sick of the things im eating, but like i said it gives results but is very boring. The results motivate you to carry on.

Can you keep that up for the rest of your life?

No way i plan to keep this up until im at my goal weight. Once I am, i will be able to start eating more of the things i like again but just not like i did before. But i will keep up the exercise.