Just saying hi = )

Options
I've had a MFP account for a few weeks now but i have been using it, i joined on a whim, and then forgot all about it. then i saw a photo of myself at my best friends wedding (isn't that how it always happens, a simple photo shatters the image of our selves that years of denial has built up?) anyway i couldn't believe what i was looking at me BIGGER then when i was pregnant. =' (

so now I'm back and determined for this to work, but for that to happen i need friends to keep me motivated!

so please be my friend!!

Replies

• gone2facebookprint
    gone2facebookprint Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Sent the request.. I need all the support that I can get too.. I have to be pushed to keep going.... Please add me as well :)
  • JenKay121
    Options
    Amen to that! I have purposely avoided weighing myself because I was afraid of what the scale would say. I am mortified now that I stepped on the scale yesterday. Worked out today and not allowing myself to eat fast food or drink pop for starters. I will try to use this to keep me paying attention. I weigh the same as I did when I was full term with my 3rd child (7 yrs ago). Ugh!
  • Cross_fitter
    Options
    you can do it - and yeah, i know what you mean - it's either the reflection in a shop window or a phot that loudly screams 'reality' so it's great you're giving it a go. It's quite fun check in the foods and exercise and I love the way it makes me accountable.
    I'm pretty healthy anyway but it stops me from adding cheats to my day...and we know how they creep up, or ON the hips and waist!!
    Check out my diary any time....and good luck:):happy: