Staying motivated

Options
I always start out really motivated but after two weeks of doing great, I start to get lazy and unmotivated.

Whenever I restart my healthy lifestyle choices I drop weight quick the first two weeks without much effort ( I just portion control better and do and walk more)
So after two weeks seeing a big change with not much effort, i get unmotivated to push myself. I live by myself and don't have a gym buddy so have no one local to keep me motivated!!

What makes you stay motivated?????

Replies

• smallgoal
    Options
    Well first of all I understand how you feel, staying motivated and having that support system is so important,I do have some support me and my cousin motivate each other .We stay in two different states so we do it via text ,email and now on fitness pal you do get lazy at times because Im going thru it now but you have to learn how to discipline yourself.I live alone too and yea when no one is there you do fall off a lil bit but please believe me its a journey and it doesnt happen over night. What I will say to you is please dont give up we are friends on here and if you feel like you cant make it post on here or talk it out ,its all about health and wellness so stay strong my sister motivation is the key here are some suggestions for weight loss for loss:for every 10 pounds you lose treat yourself,like buy a new pair of shoes,or get a massage,something like that .I be praying for you
  • ShannonMK9
    ShannonMK9 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Helping others stay motivated helps me stay motivated, somtimes it is hard but if I am encouraging others to keep moving I have to keep moving - log my food intake and what workouts I am doing every day so that I cannot lie to myself about what I ate or what I am doing to get fit - You may not have a gym buddy were you are at, but online there are alot off us that will help :)