okay plus 5 and ......

Options
I weighed myself in the middle of the day on a full stomach and it's my TOM, and I feel fat. Plus my brother is having a graduation party and my ex will be there and I want to look fabulous. I need to lose weight and fast in like 32 days. How much can I lose in that amount of time?

Replies

• YourCatalyst429
    YourCatalyst429 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I don't know what TOM stands for but don't you think it's a bit silly to weigh yourself on a full tummy in the middle of the day? Of course you're going to weight more at that time then you actually do.
  • aprilann
    aprilann Posts: 238
    Options
    My period
  • leann_m_olson
    leann_m_olson Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    realistic weight loss is 1-2lbs/week, so between 5-10lbs. But if you add in alot of excercise you will also lose inches and firm up making you look like you weigh less. Better start now! :flowerforyou:
  • leann_m_olson
    leann_m_olson Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I don't know what TOM stands for but don't you think it's a bit silly to weigh yourself on a full tummy in the middle of the day? Of course you're going to weight more at that time then you actually do.
    TOM - Time of Month
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    I think we sabotage ourselves sometime....When we feel the worst and fat and bloated we step on that blasted scale!!! :mad: We know its only going to be mean and ugly to us...:angry: But we do it anyway....
    You can bet that you will be 2 to 5 lbs heavier while on your period....that's just life.
    Get serious about your weight loss....Take the steps to be healthier and your body will thank you.... Regardless of if you hit the x amount of poundage you want by your bro's grad....you will feel better and more confident knowing that you are taking the steps to be a healthier you!!
    Good luck!! :flowerforyou:
  • joannes
    joannes Posts: 2
    Options
    i dont and wont own a scale.. its not about a number...its about being healthy and how my clothes fit...and going down a size is a beautiful thing... then i know i am doing good without the pressure...