For those who have done insanity.

Options
I have 3 weeks left in my insanity workout and I'm starting to think ahead of what to do next. I've considered the insanity asylum, Chalean extreme, and turbo fire. I'm looking to continue to slim down, tone and continue to gain strength. For those who completed insanity what did you do after to keep going?

Replies

• AlissaAngelo
    AlissaAngelo Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hey there! It all depends what you are looking to do.... ChaLEAN Extreme uses weights and will help you gain even more strength and is a great workout. Turbo Fire is going to be more cardio based, less strength building. I've done a couple Insanity workouts and love them, and have heard Asylum is awesome. In the end, you can't go wrong with any of them! I do love what ChaLEAN Extreme has done for my body.

Feel free to message me if you have more questions about the different programs... I've got access to a TON of information on each of them.

Alissa
    www.alissaangelo.com
  • tbloor
    tbloor Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm starting week 3 of Insanity! After this, I'm training for my first half marathon, but then I want to try P90x because I've heard it's focused more on strength training than Insanity.
  • AlissaAngelo
    AlissaAngelo Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    tbloor - You are right, it is definitely more focused on strength training. I have done several rounds of P90X, and am just starting the second phase of P90X2 and I have gotten SO much stronger! Love it!!!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I plan on training for my first half marathon after I'm finished with Insanity. Although, I haven't even started Insanity yet lol! I'm already planning ahead. My best friend made her new years resolution to run her first half marathon and she's making me do it with her.
  • TriciaZ944
    TriciaZ944 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the feedback :flowerforyou:
  • hhamada
    Options
    After finishing Insanity, I started P90X2. I might do Asylum after X2t.