no one told me losing weight would hurt!

Options
Since losing weight I find my kids climbing on me hurts. Like where my hips and ribs that I never knew I had now stick out and they really hurt when they lean on them!

Is anyone else finding this?

Replies

• fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,311 Member
    Options
    YES! I can't lie on the floor any more. Too many bony bits.
  • TiffaniBarrett
    TiffaniBarrett Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    They aren't protected by layers of fat now! I feel proud of that! :D
  • sars_68
    sars_68 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Yes - I have the same problem. And also I feel the cold now so much!! I always used to be hotter than everyone else - I'm now constantly shivering!!
  • deborawrrx
    Options
    exactly the same! can't sleep on my side anymore as my hip bones hit awkward places in the mattress :( been hard trying to readjust considering i've always slept on my side!
  • SugarHighAbbie
    Options
    I even find sitting down hurts now! I never had a bum anyway but it's even bonier. My boyfriend always complained if I sat on his knee haha!
  • shirlsatrying
    shirlsatrying Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to all the above "Complaints" lol : )
  • Platnex
    Platnex Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Starting to notice that aswell, I can't sit on non cushioned benches or wooden chairs anymore as my *kitten* has shrunk.
  • GemmaRowlands
    GemmaRowlands Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Wow I thought this was just me! My jeans hurt where they dig into my hips now, and I can't lie on my side in bed. I'm still technically 5lbs overweight as well so it'll be even worse when I'm at my goal weight! But I guess you have to take the rough with the smooth. Glad it isn't just me though!