Hi, my name is Cathy and I

Options
hate salad. There I said it. I hate it. I don't see the point, there is nothing appealing about salad to me at all. I will eat it once in a while in restaurants or if someone makes it... But it doesn't fill me up, and you have to eat and chew so much just to feel a little full, I actually get bored with eating it and tired of chewing.

Replies

• SmashleeWpg
    SmashleeWpg Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    What kind of salad are you eating??
  • FinFoxPT
    FinFoxPT Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Haha love it!! Yes it's soooo boring, by the time you have added everything to make it taste nice it's not salad it's just pizza and chips haha!!

Fin x
  • sinny10
    sinny10 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    try adding some type of meat.... lean turkey, chicken or even som grilled steak. Really adds to the flavor and the protein from the meat will help fill you up. =-)
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I hate salads too! In fact, I almost never eat them unless as a side. I prefer to get my veggies any other way at all. :)
  • catic
    catic Posts: 156
    Options
    That's just it. Honestly, I would rather drink them if I could. LOL is that bad?
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    Hi Cathy! I hate lettuce salads too. I will eat a raw spinach salad with feta cheese and mushrooms, maybe some onion. But only as a side dish. Salad could never be a meal for me.
  • marquesajen
    Options
    I hate boring salads, but I like interesting, flavorful salads.