Your reward at the End?

Options
Miss_dannii
Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
I saw a post like this before and have scrolled back but can't find it :)

What will be your reward to yourself at the end of your journey? Aside from new clothes and a new lease on life :)

My reward will be a belly button piercing (always wanted it, never had the belly for it) and maybe a tattoo :)

xx

Replies

• deej1988
    Options
    :( i havent thought about giving myself a treat lol.... fitting into my size 10 wedding dress comfortably lol thats treat enough for me xx
  • lmalaschak
    lmalaschak Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Probably nothing since the only thing I want is food! :happy:
  • happyhaunt
    happyhaunt Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Going shopping :)
  • JAM7791
    JAM7791 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Having Boudoir pics done! Ooooh la la!
  • BrooklynBeast
    Options
    Being able to look in the mirror and go "Ooooh Yeah!"
  • Twins2007
    Twins2007 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Jumping out of a plane :)
  • BarbelleBaby
    Options
    I saw a post like this before and have scrolled back but can't find it :)

What will be your reward to yourself at the end of your journey? Aside from new clothes and a new lease on life :)

My reward will be a belly button piercing (always wanted it, never had the belly for it) and maybe a tattoo :)

xx

If I make it to my goal, I'd quite like to get a very meaningful tattoo. Sadly, I'm rubbish wth ideas, but might think of something fitting and personal with some help :)

And maybe have my hip re-pierced :p
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Once I lose 50 pounds and maintain it for a year I want to go to Vegas for my 40th birthday (Nov 2013).

My goal is 50 lost by November this year....I want to get a new tattoo.
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    what end?
  • p0stdramatic
    Options
    I've rewarded myself in the past with new workout clothes and shoes, but I have to say, no reward will top feeling comfortable in my clothes and having the body I've wanted my whole life. That's the reward I'm working towards!
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    The end is the reward....
  • Rayman233
    Rayman233 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Gaining .5 tenths of a second in my dragcar !!!! LMAO
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    ditto to "what end"? I want to keep getting better and setting new goals for myself.

although I do want to get a set of bedroom pics done for my birthday in October, plan to be rocking a smokin bod by then!
  • ramonasowner
    ramonasowner Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    This may not seem like a reward, but I want to run another marathon at my ideal weight. In the same shirt I wore over 200, in the same g.d. race. :) I want to put the finish line picture right next to the first one.
  • Aaloo79
    Aaloo79 Posts: 105
    Options
    A pair of Levis jeans. I don't wear it now because it says my waist size on the outside :)
  • MamaGoos
    MamaGoos Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Laser eye surgery. NO more glasses or contacts.
  • megs6189
    Options
    Fitting into my "skinny" jeans will be my reward... and I plan to keep it going for a long time!:smile:
  • hbarney
    hbarney Posts: 434
    Options
    My reply was a little red dress!! I have always wanted one..... maybe a new tattoo as well. I wanted a belly button ring but my belly does NOT look like what I thought it would at this stage...............even if I continue to lose weight I don't think it is belly button material :smile:
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    A tailored suit and a photoshoot with my SO. Motivation to stay trim - I won't want to outgrow the suit, and I'll want to stay looking as good as the day of the shoot.
  • sorkat
    sorkat Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    The end is the reward....

~ agreed :-) My reward is giving myself back to me and my family :-) Best wishes to everyone on this journey!