YAY Prilosec be gone!

Options
sandy2006
sandy2006 Posts: 483 Member
So Since I have been eating healthy I have not had to take Prilosec for acid reflux anymore! I have been on that for over 15 years! I am so glad to have dropped that medication. Yipee!

Replies

• mark03264
    mark03264 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Two thumbs up!
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    I used to have bad acid reflux and used to eat tums like no ones business! HHAHA
    :)
    YIPPEE!
  • krysydawn
    krysydawn Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    You give me hope!!!! Ive been on Prilosec for about 2.5yrs now. I don't know why but about 3yrs ago I started having the worst chronic heartburn. And nothing, and I mean NOTHING works but Prilosec.... So thank you for giving me a small bit of hope for the future. :) Congrats!
  • southernsweetie1978
    southernsweetie1978 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I am so glad to hear that. I am on it myself. I have noticed since I started changing some of my eating habits, that I haven't had to use it quite as often! I didn't stick very well to my calorie count today. Anyone else find that they either don't eat enough calories that day or go over in calories? I find it especially hard to make calories, carbs, fat & protein all stay in the green!!! Normally protein & fat is where I end up going over!
  • aircantu1
    aircantu1 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Yay! I'm so glad to see this. That is my number one goal for losing weight!
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep pushing, Killer!!!
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    A natural alternative if you ever need it and it works because I had it bad when pregnant with last child is Bragg's Organic apple cider vinegar with Mother. Two tablespoons in cup of water. Drink that everyday...no more acid reflux, or heartburn.
  • ahersh00
    Options
    So Since I have been eating healthy I have not had to take Prilosec for acid reflux anymore! I have been on that for over 15 years! I am so glad to have dropped that medication. Yipee!

This will be one of my NSVs! I am taking pepcid less....but not gone completely! Congratulations! That's really awesome!
  • ignatiusreilly
    ignatiusreilly Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    good for you! I can't seem to be able to shake that stuff, even though I've lost 54 (another 25 to go) and eat very healthy....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!