Homemade Big Mac w/Pics & Nutritional Info

Options

Replies

• rockabillydarlin
    rockabillydarlin Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Saving this - I love a Big Mac every once in a while, and knowing what's going into it will make it taste even better. :)
  • d3mon4ngel
    d3mon4ngel Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Bump for later... I'm sure my fiance will love me even more if I make this :laugh:
  • boobee32
    boobee32 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    ok, while I do admit that looks awesome, I am not really seeing where it is all that low in calories and stuff....I mean, 500 calories for the burger, then 100 for the sauce? Am I missing something here? Maybe I guess for those people who have more calories to use in day it would be great.....but I just cant see it working for me, I am only allowed 1200, just not sure where I could fit that in....unless I exercised all day....hmmmm.....lol
  • I am not into Mickey'D's at all but that sure does kick the buns outta the original! & Kudos to YOU for your healthy alternative & sharing this great version with everyone!! :drinker: :drinker:
  • gwmedicgod
    gwmedicgod Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    don't know if anyone else has already said this... but You would probly lower the calorie count even more if you use turkey burger patties instead of Beef...
  • Laura26C
    Laura26C Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Bump...thanks!
  • GreenEyedGrl86
    Options
    Bump it up!!
  • ShelleyD81
    ShelleyD81 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Wow, that looks great, I've just had my lunch but I'm hungry again just looking at the pic!

Thanks for sharing :flowerforyou:
  • puzwuz1
    Options
    That looks delicious! bump!
  • steelguy54
    steelguy54 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    That looks so good. It really does look better than a normal big mac. Probably because it is made with healthy ingredients.
  • RockAShelley
    RockAShelley Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    omg!!! can i come for dinner!!!?? YUM!
  • QueenJayJay
    QueenJayJay Posts: 1,139
    Options
    I really enjoy a good burger, but I don't understand the concept of a Big Mac. What's the point of the extra piece of bread?
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I am always recreating food and I must say this looks amazing!! My fiancee is a big mac man but McDonalds tends to make him sick! He is gonna be a happy man to see this one! lol I plan to try it thanks for sharing! I am going to have to post some of my recreations.. Maybe we can start a thread?!?!
  • Cparent04
    Cparent04 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • beduffbrickie
    beduffbrickie Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Im sorry but that burger looks disgusting! I would never put that in my body, whats with the sheer size of it? it looks massive.
  • caehudson
    caehudson Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    bump
  • 38Gigi38
    38Gigi38 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    bump... looks great :-)
  • lucy2808
    lucy2808 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • GigiBee824
    GigiBee824 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend would LOVE that. Easy enough to leave out the extra bun and cut down on the sauce for mine. Thanks so much for sharing!
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,116 Member
    Options
    Made this last night and modified it for a single person. I used extra lean ground beef. I would guess if I did it with ground venison or bison it would be even lower in calories. Mine came out at about 509 calories.