When Do You Drink Your Body By Vi Shakes?

Options
I havent had any success so far with taking the 90 day body by vi Challenge, so I am thinking that I am doing something wrong. When you do guys drink your shakes? Breakfast and Lunch? Breakfast and Dinner? Lunch and Dinner?
Please, I would like some recommendations!

Replies

• Time2Thrive
    Time2Thrive Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Typically I drink them breakfast and lunch unless I have lunch plans then I have a shake for dinner. Are you doing the two snacks a day as well? Make sure you are still getting your daily calorie intake. It took me a few weeks to figure out a routine to get my daily calories in.

The other area that I struggle with is water intake. What are you doing for your 30 minute workouts? I was doing fitness videos but have got bored with them so I am going to start running again. Especially with the cooler weather it makes it more enjoyable for me.

Vi-net is packed with resources under the challenge tab that you might find useful.
  • I am in the exact same position! I have been on it for a month now, and haven't seen any results. I drink one for breakfast and one for lunch, but I typically dont have any snacks. I am not really hungrey after the shake. I usually make the shake with peanut butter and some cocoa. I was thinking it might be because peanut butter is quite high in calories.. I am not sure!
  • chenoamac
    chenoamac Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Try making your shake with frozen fruit and almonda milk (unsweeted) I have lost 20 lbs in 40 days on the program...

I have my two shakes one at breakfast and Lunch unless I have plans at lunch then I change to Dinner

My shakes are always made with fruit and almond milk

snacks that I have been eating are:

-10 Almonds and Banana
    -Celery and Peanut butter
    -Cottage Cheese and Pineapple

I love this program.. Good luck
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Waste of money. The shakes do not increase weight loss that you are already getting from counting calories.
    Calorie deficit is what causes weight loss, not some magic shakes. Better off getting a good protein powder and focusing on hitting your macros, strength training, some moderate cardio
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    The most likely reason why some of you aren't having success is that you're overestimating caloric intake. Body by Vi or any supplement isn't going to magically make you lose weight.

and listen to sunshine, hit your macros, engage in resistance training and profit
  • MzGreedii
    Options
    I am no seller of Body by Vi, I decided to try the shakes to replace two meals of the day (bought it on ebay). I was scared to try it after doing the research because I had never heard of it. When I saw that it was one of those MLM things, I really got reluctant but then I saw so many awesome before and after pictures, I decided to go for it, what the heck? I have been doing this since Saturday and today is Wednesday along with just Dance 3 for 30 minutes and Lipotropic injections, I have dropped 6.5 lbs in four days. You have to make sure you get those calories, I found a wonderful print out for meals and snacks. Not sure if I am allowed to post where I got it, just message me for answer. Not saying what I am doing works for everyone, but so far am very satisfied.
  • Kim_08
    Kim_08 Posts: 157
    Options
    I personally drink mine for breakfast or lunch.. and sometimes both! It's a busier time of the day for me and I like to sit down to a big meal with my family at night! http://www.myvi.net/kimrenee
  • skrumm
    skrumm Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    The shakes have helped me to feel full, i used to feel like i couldn't get enough to eat. Love that they are full of vitamins.