I'm back again

Options
Okay... I am terrible at getting very excited about doing this for maybe 3-4 weeks, then completely bombing and avoiding mfp.com at all costs out of guilt. The 3-4 pounds I lost last time are back on again. I need motivation to do this. Does anyone have any idea's to help me stay motivated?? UGH! Anyway I am going to change my weight loss goal from 45 pounds all together to 2 pounds a week, maybe if I have a much smaller weight goal in my head, then I will set myself up for success rather than failure. My biggest problem is excersise. I have had a ton of family visitors at my house the last 2 weeks for my son's first birthday, and between them and my 3 lovely children, the last thing I can think about doing is going outside for a quick jog, who has the energy??

Replies

• overthehillsandfaraway
    Options
    I took a hiatus myself just based on job promotion, heavy schedule and got a new PC. I managed to gain weight but am back and educated on how to turn this from a "diet" into a LIFESTYLE.

Good luck to all your endeavors !
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    welcome back :flowerforyou:
  • cherie2304
    cherie2304 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I think reducing your weekly goal is a good idea in the interim. Once you start losing and make it a habit to exercise it will become a lot easier. I remember last year my New Year's resolution was to lose weight but after a month and a half I got the flu fell out of the habit and stopped working out. Now even when I have a cold I want to go at least on the treadmill. It will come to you. Just plan it into your day.