Getting back on the horse and need some more support!

Options
Hey everyone. I'm Steph. I was doing MFP right after Thanksgiving until January-ish and was doing good..but then life and stress got the best of me, and I'm back at square one. But I'm more determined than ever now! I have about 60ish pounds I want to lose..but overall, I just want to be healthy again. Looking for new friends and extra support. Add me if you'd like!

Replies

• kedgin
    kedgin Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. I'm Steph. I was doing MFP right after Thanksgiving until January-ish and was doing good..but then life and stress got the best of me, and I'm back at square one. But I'm more determined than ever now! I have about 60ish pounds I want to lose..but overall, I just want to be healthy again. Looking for new friends and extra support. Add me if you'd like!

I also was doing MFP before. I had started and then during the summer last year had stopped for the same reason. Now I am back at trying again.

Feel free to add me!
  • mangoman420
    mangoman420 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    And here I thought I was the only one! Today I start anew after "putting it all back on"
  • strawberryshortbread
    Options
    Me too!! it seems we all fall off the band wagon from time to time!!

Lets do it this time!
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    I really lagged - I was using the phone app, then I stopped while helping my sister with her wedding. So, I'm back on after over a year not. We are in a similar position! Back on the horse and hanging on for dear life! LOL!

If you need more 'friends' feel free to add me!
  • lrgammage
    lrgammage Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yeah, me too. Falling off the wagon, I mean and then getting back on. Feel free to add me - we can all use extra support & encouragement!
  • daneder
    Options
    So am I! Started out gangbusters at the beginning of January, slipped back down the rabbit hole. Climbing out and starting over. Let's do it together!
  • joannmolloy
    Options
    Hi everyone... I just started.. My daughter is getting married this fall. I really want to loss my weight for that and also for health reason... would love to get some great ideas, I have abut 40 lbs to loss !!
  • SKOrnelas
    Options
    Hey Steph,
    I'm Stephanie and in about the same boat. I have about 60ish lbs to lose as well. Woul love it if you would add me as a friend. I too need support and give support.
    Thanks,
  • betsy1014
    betsy1014 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,

I have gained back 20 lbs that Iost about a year and a half ago when I had a weight loss support group at work. I have since changed jobs, moved to a different state and gained all the weight back! Would love to make some new friends, find some support and give some suporrt back!