healthy meal

Options
i am trying to think of a nice quick healthy meal for dinner tonight and not really getting anywhere lol!

does anyone have any ideas?? i have 666 calories remaining today and need to be able to prepare the meal in approx 15 mins!

thank you for your time :)

lucy x

Replies

• ccarre81
    ccarre81 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    my favorite quick healthy meal is grilled chicken breast, topped with a little goat cheese (mixed with garlic and chipotle) and broiled until bubbly.

Served with a side of roasted veggies and rice, or a salad.
  • lucylubyloo
    lucylubyloo Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    mmmmm sounds so yummy AND simple! think i would go for the rice! im guessing broiled means grilled?? lol

thank you so much :)
  • ccarre81
    ccarre81 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    just grill the chicken... when it's done put the goat cheese and put it on broil in the oven just for 2-3 minutes to get the cheese nice and bubbly.
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I know this might not help you for tonight but skinnytaste.com has lots of great recipes that are healthy and taste good. I use their recipes almost daily.
  • lucylubyloo
    lucylubyloo Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    im not sure what broil means lol ill google :)

thanks mslack01 i will have a look and see what i can find
  • wendyd18
    Options
    chicken and veg stir fry hardly any calories and best thing is if you get a ready prepared one from morrisons they are on half price so not only healthy but cheap too :)
  • Run4UrHealth
    Run4UrHealth Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    im not sure what broil means lol ill google :)

thanks mslack01 i will have a look and see what i can find

You should have a "broil" on your oven dial...it heats from the top but watch very carefully because it is 1 temperature and can burn your food very quickly. :)