How did you pick your name?

Options

Replies

• Lakesideretirement
    Options
    I picked mine because I want to become a hot mom. The numbers, well..... it's a trans'pose'able position

14143965.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • twoscimitars
    twoscimitars Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    My favorite literary character carries two scimitars. He is pictured in my tracker. It's also the web address of my blog - www.twoscimitars.com. There's a page called "two | scimitars" on my blog which explains what it means to me. :)
  • stephaniep12345mfp
    stephaniep12345mfp Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Butterflies are symbolic of growth, change, rebirth, transformation and beauty. After surviving cancer and divorce, it's a reminder to me that I've been given a second chance at life and I can turn it into something amazing. 0702 is my birthday.
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    When I was in Highschool, I transferred to another school. The first person I met became my best friend. She immediately started calling me Peach, because she couldn't remember my name, so I just called her Punkin in return. For the rest of our highschool carreer and into college we were Peach n Punkin. We were inseperable for years. So there is peachNpunkin. We are still best friends, and she now has 3 beautiful kids, and they all call me Aunt Peach. Love it!
  • ladywolfkahn
    Options
    I put my real name into Bad Translator and it came out as Elizabeth Road Tractor.
    What's the bad translator? Clue me in.
    http://www.ackuna.com/badtranslator

You put in text, and it runs it through Google translate - from English to Arabic, back to English, to Bulgarian, back to English, and so on through 30 different languages. By the time it is done it's usually unrecognizable and often pretty funny.

Actually I just checked and they use Bing instead of Google now. I got a whole different name this time: Queen Shabomiers.
    well that bites...put my name in (full name, then no middle name) and both just come up with plain 'ole Tina...sheesh knew I was ordinary but sheesh lol
  • slimanda
    Options
    my name was a total mistake!!! my name is Amanda and i tried to do add in the word "slim" which is what i want to be soon!!!! but i couldnt go back and change. thinking about unsubscribing and starting all over, do you know if i can do that?
  • gigiwaterloo
    gigiwaterloo Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Because I am....:bigsmile:

YES you are! I can testify! lmao :bigsmile:
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Options
    Because I am....:bigsmile:

YES you are! I can testify! lmao :bigsmile:

Hehehe :ohwell:
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I recently changed mine because I was no longer new in my city.

I'm La_Amazona because I'm a tall one!!
  • jankleberry
    Options
    My friend called me Jankleberry Jan one day. and its just stuck in my head since then. Use it online for everything now :)
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I Like Haute Couture and at the time that I originally chose this name Hot Pink was my favorite color.
  • gettingstronger
    Options
    My motto is every day in every way in even the smallest step, I am getting stronger.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    my first and middle name... I'm pretty lame
  • Jenthin
    Jenthin Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Mine is to remind me of where I want to be and of my goals ;)
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    DMB song. an MFP friend actually suggested it to me =)
  • breakingthecycle
    breakingthecycle Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    After the death of my grandfather in 2010 and my aunt in 2011, I want to break the cycle of heart disease, diabetes and hypertension in my family. Hence the name breakingthecycle. :-)
  • Camanda1
    Camanda1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    It was my fantasy football team name.
  • Lokah13
    Options
    Lokah == crazy and everyone says I am crazy so I chose LOKAH and 13 is my favorite number. Plus this is my username for EVERYTHING and my tags even say that!
  • thedrummer1978
    thedrummer1978 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Mine is because I'm a pipe band drummer and I was born in 1978.
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    my name was a total mistake!!! my name is Amanda and i tried to do add in the word "slim" which is what i want to be soon!!!! but i couldnt go back and change. thinking about unsubscribing and starting all over, do you know if i can do that?

I like your name, it's fun. keep it! jussayin!