Mine is my name, Erin Beth, and my favorite number :smile:
  • Lotte34
    Lotte34 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Mines my Xbox name
  • peachprl
    peachprl Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    "Peach" is a nickname friends gave me back in HS. I am usually a cheerful person and love all things peach flavored (peaches, ice cream, etc. etc.), so one day somebody called me Peach and it just kind of stuck. Funny enough somebody who didn't know this called me the same thing freshmen year of college and I earned the same exact nickname there. Guess it was meant to be. "Pearl" is the meaning of my first name, Meghan.
  • brit49
    brit49 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Well I'm British and 49!!!!!
  • nancymmorris
    Options
    I have no imagination so it is my name. So boring but it works.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    My name is Gale. I am getting thin.
  • Muirenn
    Options
    Muirenn is the name of my persona in my historical recreation society. I have used it online for a very long time.
  • cascatz
    Options
    Mine is another one of those that the internet gave me, but really it's a split of my first name and last name and as I love cats it was one I adopted willingly and one I'm not likely to forget :flowerforyou:
  • sninny
    sninny Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    My name is Cindy and when my little brother was learning to talk he couldn't say my name right, he said "Sninny," and the nickname stuck.
  • MichelleV1990
    MichelleV1990 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    My husband and I just love Jamaica...I've been there 8 times...that's how I decided on crazy4Ja.
  • Ten10
    Ten10 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Ten is part of my middle name and I like the number 10
  • sunnmuun
    sunnmuun Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    My first tat was a sun and moon :smile:
  • DizzieLizzie779
    Options
    Well, I picked Dizzie because sometimes I'm kinda flaky and Elisabeth is my middle name and Lizzie rhymes with Dizzie. I was born in 79 but the number was taken and 779 was a suggestion the site gave me and I didn't really want it but I accidentally clicked ok. So there you have it!
  • Hoswife
    Options
    After the death of my grandfather in 2010 and my aunt in 2011, I want to break the cycle of heart disease, diabetes and hypertension in my family. Hence the name breakingthecycle. :-)

Good for you!!! (sorry to hear)
  • Hoswife
    Options
    Hosman is my last name. Everyone calls my husband Hoss. So I'm Hoswife and nothing to do with being a housewife, lol
  • johnsscarlett
    johnsscarlett Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    My favorite movie is "Gone with the wind"
    My husbands name is John
    When something is bothering me and I don't want to think about it, I always say " I will think about it tomorrow"
    My husband's response is always " Alright Scarlett"
  • Hoswife
    Options
    Butterflies are symbolic of growth, change, rebirth, transformation and beauty. After surviving cancer and divorce, it's a reminder to me that I've been given a second chance at life and I can turn it into something amazing. 0702 is my birthday.

I LOVE butterflies. Collected them as a child. Grew up and realized the symbolic meaning behind them and love them even more. Glad to hear your positive spin on life :) Glad to have you here.
  • Enonoid
    Enonoid Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I happen to be a fan of a certain female body part. the 21 has to do with my fav. number.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    Mine is Spanish for the most beautiful woman in the world. I pick this name just in case it will help boost my self-esteem because I was always considered ugly as a kid, would always make fun of by my classmates plus my family wasn't helpful either when I was still overweight & they would always say that my sister looks prettier than you are because she is skinny but the truth is that my sister is the naturally skinny type of person. I hate the drama behind it but its the truth.
  • tialynn1
    tialynn1 Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    Tia means Aunt. I consider all of my friends kids and my sister-in-law's nieces and nephews my nieces and nephews. They all call me Aunt or Tia.