HRM help please!

Options
So I want to buy a HRM but I am ignorant on the subject. What kind should I buy, where should I get it, and I need a cost effective one that won't break the bank but still accurately counts burned calories. Any help from users out there would be great!!

Replies

• DSTDiva1102
    DSTDiva1102 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I purchased the Timex Ironman Heartrate Monitor about a month ago and I really like it. It is easy to use and the watch is very user friendly.
  • ajlarz
    ajlarz Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I just got the Polar FT4 and love it so far!
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    Polar FT4 here, bought it on Amazon a few weeks back, love it. Easy to set up, it had a chest-strap, counts heartbeat and calories and my treadmill does not interfere with it.

Perfect little gadget! :D
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    Polar ft7 here. It's fairly priced and very accurate.
  • arr0528
    arr0528 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I just got the Polar FT4 and love it so far!

I looked it up and I like that it's pink!!!!
  • mrsbrown2k1
    Options
    you can buy them at Target & Walmart for around 40.00. I looked at when they had then came home and read reviews. I ended up buying one at Best Buy because they had a huge selection.
  • ajlarz
    ajlarz Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I got the pink one..so cute! I ordered mine from bodytronics.com...they seemed to have the best price online and it was free shipping!

Here is the link to their FT4's: http://www.bodytronics.com/p/polar_heart_rate_monitors/POFT4
  • arr0528
    arr0528 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I got the pink one..so cute! I ordered mine from bodytronics.com...they seemed to have the best price online and it was free shipping!

Here is the link to their FT4's: http://www.bodytronics.com/p/polar_heart_rate_monitors/POFT4

Thank you so much!! That is a really good price!
  • I bought the Polar FT4 and I LOVE it!!!!! It's really easy to use - I got all excited when I saw they had pink too but they were sold out :( My husband bought mine for me from either Best Buy or Amazon ... can't remember. He researched them for a few days and said this one (Polar FT4) had the best reviews and was the best for the money. So far, I have no complaints :)
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    Check pedometersusa.com for the Polar FT4 or FT7. That's the cheapest place I found :0)