'Ah-Ha' moment, Delish Coffee, Michael Jackson tunes..

Options
Goooooood Morning friends!!!

So, last night, after working out I had an 'AH-HA' moment....I don't know what it was brought on by, and it wasn't like something literally smacked me in the head....for some reason, something in my mind just went 'THIS IS IT'....you are done being this way, you ARE changing.

I carried that fabulous feeling over to this morning when I did my SHRED DVD, followed by delish coffee with a great friend..

And it was allll topped off by hearing an old school Michael Jacking 'MAN IN THE MIRROR' on the radio while on my drive to the office.

Whatever your goals are, whatever your 'visions' are, don't take your eyes off of them.....THIS is your time, so DO IT!!

Replies

• kbanzhaf
    kbanzhaf Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    What a positive post to read this morning!
    Kaye
  • G30Grrl
    G30Grrl Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Amen, Sister!

Does that sound weird coming from a Buddhist? :-)
  • Milletp
    Options
    Great post and good journey to you!
  • Mom0fTwo
    Mom0fTwo Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    to G30Grrl it is a word from popular culture and the actual meaning of amen is "and so let it be" so if that's what you meant then no it isn't weird lol
  • ShelbyBeck414
    Options
    :D The key is to stay POSITIVE.....thats my mission .......Happy Tuesday!!
  • joehoward
    Options
    The way i look at it is look how fast time is going by, we are already in feb. Just taking one day at a time and exercising and eating good and before you know it you will reach the point were you are seeing results and you want more of it and exercising and eating right becomes an obsession. Never say to yourself you have X amount of pounds till your goal, just remember how much you have lost and enjoy yourself at that moment in time, every pound off is a step closer and remember nothing and i mean nothing tastes as good as thin.
  • ShelbyBeck414
    Options
    The way i look at it is look how fast time is going by, we are already in feb. Just taking one day at a time and exercising and eating good and before you know it you will reach the point were you are seeing results and you want more of it and exercising and eating right becomes an obsession. Never say to yourself you have X amount of pounds till your goal, just remember how much you have lost and enjoy yourself at that moment in time, every pound off is a step closer and remember nothing and i mean nothing tastes as good as thin.

Oh My Gosh...his was SO WELL SAID!! Could you just repeat this to me each day....hahaha...but seriously, thanks for the comment, you are SO right....One day at a time.....:D Thank you!
  • ShelbyBeck414
    Options
    and more delish coffee on the way...:D