Replies

• RosieB405
    RosieB405 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I wax my lady friend and eyebrows and laser my legs and underarms
  • modgirlrachel
    modgirlrachel Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I was the wife's bikini area. It is a great way to get out some frustration!! I pull on that *kitten* like I'm starting the snow blower. If I'm on my game I can get little blood droplets to appear!

For those of you that haven't seen the aftermath....it is awesome...every folicle swells and it looks like alligator skin!!!

You sir, are evil :P
  • vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I was the wife's bikini area. It is a great way to get out some frustration!! I pull on that *kitten* like I'm starting the snow blower. If I'm on my game I can get little blood droplets to appear!

For those of you that haven't seen the aftermath....it is awesome...every folicle swells and it looks like alligator skin!!!

oops. I wax the wife's bikini area, not I was the wife's bikini area!!
  • vaderandbill
    Options

You sir, are evil :P

maybe so, but I'm stress free after I do it!!
  • DQMD
    DQMD Posts: 193
    Options
    I wax my eyebrows and upper lip.

I shave the rest.

My SO manscapes also. It is so much more pleasant that he does that.
  • sweetrice12
    sweetrice12 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I get Brazilians.

Best thing ever.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    My motorcycle.
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    Waxing sucked so I just went ahead and had Laser removal on my underarms and bikini area. Best money I ever spent. Hurt like b!tch

ouch:cry:
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Eyebrows and below....

The below requires a shot of tequila beforehand...
  • mzpharrell
    mzpharrell Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I used to get my eyebrows waxed but threading last longer....so now I am a faithful bazilian and arm pit waxer!
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    <<<<<<<<<<< THIS ******************
  • Robrowald
    Robrowald Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    my car and on occasion my floors.
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    i save my money and buy a razor.
  • Tandksmommy11
    Tandksmommy11 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Eyebrows monthly.

I wanna go for the brazillian but I'm a wimp..haha. I hate going to the OB as it is, I don't wanna be bearing all for some random person at a salon. Any at home kits work?
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    My eyebrows, only sometimes though. I get too lazy and the chick at the place near my house claims my eyebrows are "already too thin," so she does basically nothing and charges me $14.00.
  • vaderandbill
    Options
    Eyebrows monthly.

I wanna go for the brazillian but I'm a wimp..haha. I hate going to the OB as it is, I don't wanna be bearing all for some random person at a salon. Any at home kits work?

Here is my reply from earlier:

I wax the wife's bikini area. It is a great way to get out some frustration!! I pull on that *kitten* like I'm starting the snow blower. If I'm on my game I can get little blood droplets to appear!

I don't know the brand she uses (Sally Hansen maybe?) and she gets it at CVS. I cut the strips in half and then microwave the wax (trust me when I say don't overheat it). She has done it herself but finds it easier if I pull the strips to eliminate any hesitation she may have. It's a win win for both of us. So if you have a SO, get them to do it.

and I must say that I'm quite good at it...but she still won't let me wax my initials into her!!!
  • Tandksmommy11
    Tandksmommy11 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Eyebrows monthly.

Here is my reply from earlier:

I wax the wife's bikini area. It is a great way to get out some frustration!! I pull on that *kitten* like I'm starting the snow blower. If I'm on my game I can get little blood droplets to appear!

I don't know the brand she uses (Sally Hansen maybe?) and she gets it at CVS. I cut the strips in half and then microwave the wax (trust me when I say don't overheat it). She has done it herself but finds it easier if I pull the strips to eliminate any hesitation she may have. It's a win win for both of us. So if you have a SO, get them to do it.

and I must say that I'm quite good at it...but she still won't let me wax my initials into her!!!

LOL- Single Mom here, but even if I had an SO, I don't think I'd let them do that to me. That's torture! I'll have to go to the store and check it out to see what they have. Maybe come back and look at some reviews before I take the plunge.