Has MFP Jumped the Shark???

Options
LeanerBeef
LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
Maybe it’s me or maybe I’ve just been on here too long but these forum posts seems to get less interesting every day. Don’t get me wrong, I’m still on here wasting time all day but it seems like some of the magic is fading…..

Replies

• SeeEmRun2012
    Options
    Noooo!!! Not fading!!!! lol. I still go on to get advice for stuff and sometime to see the latest exercises and recipes and what not.
  • morgthom75
    morgthom75 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Let's spice it up a bit. HCG is awesome. Muscle weighs more than fat. I want to loose weight quickly. Diet Soda is bad for you.
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    Let's spice it up a bit. HCG is awesome. Muscle weighs more than fat. I want to loose weight quickly. Diet Soda is bad for you.

and don't eat ANY of your exercise cals back or you'll DIE
  • NaomiLyn15
    NaomiLyn15 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I sort of agree with you.... it seems like the same exact questions, comments, dicussions, etc EVERY.SINGLE.DAY
  • committomittxoxo
    committomittxoxo Posts: 339 Member
    Options

Holy mother of pearl.. maybe some think MFP is losing its appeal.. but then someone says something like this... and I can't stop laughing... Thanks morgthom75.. you are everything that is right with MFP.. and the WORLD.. So I guess I have to disagree because the forum did a good job for me today... Point 1 MFP
  • LeanerBeef
    Options

Holy mother of pearl.. maybe some think MFP is losing its appeal.. but then someone says something like this... and I can't stop laughing... Thanks morgthom75.. you are everything that is right with MFP.. and the WORLD.. So I guess I have to disagree because the forum did a good job for me today... Point 1 MFP

Don't forget the always important games for improving your health: "Keep a word, drop a word" & "Rate the Person Above You"......:bigsmile:
  • sarahgilmore
    sarahgilmore Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Another couple of weeks and the last of the "resolutioners" should start to drop off and it'll be back to normal.
  • kimoRUN
    kimoRUN Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I for one thought that the Fonz jumping over the shark on a surf board is what Happy Day's needed. Way too much Joanie and Chachi at the time. For those who think otherwise.....Sit on it!
  • LeanerBeef
    Options
    Another couple of weeks and the last of the "resolutioners" should start to drop off and it'll be back to normal.

Sad but true....lol
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Debatable Debating has some interesting topics :smile:
  • ffuunnnnyy__ggiirrll
    Options
    Yes.
  • morgthom75
    morgthom75 Posts: 127 Member
    Options

Awww shucks. You're making a guy blush. Thanks.
  • Robrowald
    Robrowald Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I don't always answer forum posts, but when I do... it's on MFP.

Stay Active my friends.