New group in july

Options
I was in a group but hasn't seen anything being added or changed so i wanted to know if there's a new challenge or group starting in july that i can join.. i just need motivation and different challenges to keep me moving forward...if anyone is starting a group for july please let me know

Replies

• ktala24
    ktala24 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi Tammie,
    Why don't you go ahead and get it started, that alone should give you motivation, and I'll join. I need something to keep me going strong, I'm one week in and doing well, I want to stay at it.
  • pkgirrl
    pkgirrl Posts: 587
    Options
    I'd like to join too!
  • southern_gurl
    Options
    Count me in!!!!
  • s_sanchez
    s_sanchez Posts: 96
    Options
    I'd like to join :smile: .....
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to join!! I need all the motivation I can get.... I'm in my 2nd week and going strong, but I know that phase is coming where I am really going to need a good kick in the butt!!!
    So, yeah, count me in as well!!
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to join!! I need all the motivation I can get.... I'm in my 2nd week and going strong, but I know that phase is coming where I am really going to need a good kick in the butt!!!
    So, yeah, count me in as well!!

Same here. I'm in the red team group thing but I can always use an extra push, and I will need it soon! :laugh:
  • goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I just started myfitnesspal last week. This site is great! 3 weeks ago I joined the Y. I've been swimming 2-1/2 per week since but I know I need support to keep it up. I've been walking since December about 6-10miles a week. I feel better and firming up a bit but not losing weight.

I would love to join a group in July (or now). :happy:
  • banji_scott
    Options
    I would love to join as well........tryin to lose the 10 pounds anything to help!!!:smile:
  • lawalli
    lawalli Posts: 2
    Options
    I would join too!

214870.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Okay im going to start a challenge in July starting July 1st but will Post the challenge on June 30th... that way everyone has a chance to find it and start logging in....
  • leann_m_olson
    leann_m_olson Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Tammie what have you gotten yourself into? :laugh: count me in! :flowerforyou:
  • tammietifanie
    Options
    LOL.....the only thing is im moving july 2nd but will have my lap top with me.... that's why im posting the first weeks challenge on June 30th....
  • tammietifanie
    Options
    If anyone has any wonderful idea's about what we should focus on and what start goals everyone has it would give me more idea's of what to make each challenge about..... I know we are all here to lose weight but is there certain things that everyone is focusing on more then other... like i focus more on toning my stomach then i do my arms and legs.... things like that would help me give better challenges.... Hope everyone is doing great and i will post a starting challenge june 30th
  • kandyjo
    Options
    AWESOMENESS!!!
    Ok, what do I need to look for? "JUNE 30th CHALLENGE" or what? In other words, how will I be able to identify THIS group?
  • kandyjo
    Options
    If anyone has any wonderful idea's about what we should focus on and what start goals everyone has it would give me more idea's of what to make each challenge about..... I know we are all here to lose weight but is there certain things that everyone is focusing on more then other... like i focus more on toning my stomach then i do my arms and legs.... things like that would help me give better challenges.... Hope everyone is doing great and i will post a starting challenge june 30th

In my case...I am really pushing getting the weight off and toning as I go....I have packed on the weight so that is my main focus right now....

I am trying to keep my toning in check 'cause I don't want a bunch of saggy skin (like I have seen with people who have lost a bunch of weight).... That is my focus for now...
    mini goals... I want to be under 200 lbs by August 1
  • leann_m_olson
    leann_m_olson Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Maybe a food challenge and an excercise challenge each week.
  • TXRangerFan
    Options
    I would like to join as well. I have a hit a plateu and need a push!
  • tammietifanie
    Options
    Thats what i will label the challenge is JUNE 30TH CHALLENGE so people know..... I will try to start challenges about doing more toning workouts, food challenges, and much more.... Hope everyone has had a great week and i can't wait to start the new challenge for July!!!
  • coco6169
    coco6169 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm interested in joining too! I just joined myfitnesspal and need a bit of inspiration. thanks!
  • ballred57
    ballred57 Posts: 16
    Options
    I would like to join, I'm 2 weeks into this and will need to stay focused. I'd like an exercise challange and a food challange as well. :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :yawn: