NSV with pics (Down 30 lbs and still going)

KimR87
KimR87 Posts: 295 Member
I took a picture of myself a few days ago when I finally fit into a pair of size 16 jeans and today im comparing it with a picture of when I was almost in a size 22 a few months ago. I still have alot to lose but I couldnt see that much of a difference till I compared the pics.

2j6wiq.jpg

I resized it but its not showing up smaller :-( hopefully it will in a few minutes but I did make the picture my new profile pic

Replies

• CNG223
    CNG223 Posts: 127 Member
    You look great! You can definitely see a difference, keep up the good work :)
  • ML0305
    ML0305 Posts: 227 Member
    Yes, you can totally see the difference. Wow...great job!
  • KimR87
    anyone else have a problem with photobucket not resizing the pics in the thread?
  • alexa_image
    alexa_image Posts: 387 Member
    anyone else have a problem with photobucket not resizing the pics in the thread?

When that happen to me, I usually create a new one but resize it to medium or a little small and then it will be fine.
  • KimR87
    2j6wiq.jpg

Trying to use tinypic now

ok I give up I dont know whats going on
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,832 Member
    It's amazing what 30 lbs loss looks like. You look great! Keep up your awesome work.
  • KimR87
  • acole5690
    acole5690 Posts: 17 Member
    yes omg you can definately see a difference and you look great too,,, keep it ^
  • Wow! Picture was truncated in the post but shows perfectly in your profile pic - well done!
  • If i right click on the pic and say open in new tab I see it. I think it's just too wide.
  • gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    WOW GIRL, THAT IS AMAZING.

Well done !

Looking grrrrrrreeeeaaattttt !
  • KimR87
    If i right click on the pic and say open in new tab I see it. I think it's just too wide.

ive resized it and made it pretty small the picture showing up in the post is alot bigger then what its showing me on photobucket and tinypic

thanks everyone
  • KimR87
    since it didnt ever show the picture correctly on here I did manage to get it to show up full size in my blog

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/KimR87
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!