wedding food tasting..

Options
hey guys, im doing pretty good since april..slowly but good..however, tomorrow i have to go taste the food for my wedding in october, and i just dont want to screw this up...It's basically salads, and some sort of meat..which is fine, bc i will only eat a tiny bite, but i'm also tasting the dessert options!!! You think that a bite won't hurt me? Or should i just skip the dessert,and let my fiance and my mom choose!!! ( i really have a lot of will power, and don't get tempted about these foods..I rarely have the urge to eat these foods)
thanksss guys..

Replies

• leighoconnell
    Options
    Wedding tasting is a traditional part of getting ready for your wedding. I am currently planning my own wedding and if I chose not to participate in the tasting I would regret it for years to come. Samples of food wont hurt you, just do a little more exercise that day to balance it out.
  • rosabella
    rosabella Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hey Nikki, I would go ahead and taste the desserts. If you budget the rest of the day or work out a bit it won't be a big deal at all... if it amounts to one piece of cake that's maybe 400 calories?
    Plus, your body gets "surprised" if you deviate from your normal calorie intake every 2 weeks or so. :smile: It's your wedding, enjoy it.