I can do this, can I ?

Options
Hi everyone!

My name is Melodie. I'm 24, 5'8'', and I weight 167lbs. Back in high school I use to weigh 180lbs, then I lost a few in college, and two and a half years ago I started working out at the gym and I lost over 30 pounds in 6 months, which made me 128lbs. Meanwhile, I met my boyfriend and so I stopped going to the gym and I started eating really bad food and way too much because I quickly took the same eating habits he has. So I basically put on about 40 pounds in 2,5 years. My goal now is to get back on track for real (because I tried a few times before but I gave up), and reach a reasonnable 140lbs by this summer. I am now doing cardio 5 times a week and strength workouts 3 times a week (I started 2 weeks ago). I will be logging food and activities on my fitness pal to stay on track.

Hope it all works out!!

:)

Replies

• ramonasowner
    ramonasowner Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    You can do it.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you already have some momentum! That's great! You can add me as a friend if you'd like!
  • katiejneely
    Options
    Yep, it will work! You did it before, you can do it again! Good luck!
  • lruthruff
    lruthruff Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You can do it just keep your head in it and you will succeed .
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    That's how I gained my weight, eating the same as my boyfriend.
    Welcome to MFP & Good luck with your weight loss.
  • roro73
    roro73 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You can definitely do it!! MFP makes the tracking super easy and the people on here are extremely motivating. The more friends you see acheiving goals keeps you even more motivated! Add me, I'd love to be your friend :)
  • dberry01
    dberry01 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Just joining myfitnesspal shows that you are committed to losing the weight. You are way more motivated than I am! I am trying to stay on track though.

Good to see you here
  • Jamiegirl2009
    Jamiegirl2009 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    But of course. YOU CAN DO IT.
  • lmdb910
    Options
    You can do it!!
  • wrecked_willow
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! :)