BL for tonight - who do you want gone????

Options
My vote - Conda. Anyone else??

Replies

• PepperGirl1
    PepperGirl1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    My vote is also for Conda.
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    CONDA but the new guy from the aqua team will be booted the first chance they get cause of his attitude
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I was done with Conda by week 2. I'm honestly not loving this season very much. Too much drama and it's like they're doing it on purpose! Annoying.
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    CONDA!!!!! What a @#(%&*&!

I love that the aqua team is back! The guy is a little bit of a loudmouth, but he has a really open personality. I like him better than most. His sister is just trying to fit in.

This season has been odd... Someone quitting, Conda the @#()%*, and all the other backbiting. Not happy with all the drama!
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Conda for sure. Did she not graduate from high school already, sheesh.

I felt bad for Aqua last week, but in every season when they bring people back to the ranch, they always have terrible numbers their first week. Hope they do better this week.
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,929 Member
    Options
    Conda for sure. I don't think they've had to do much editing to make her out to be the witch of the house. :laugh: Although, after last week, Kim is my #2 vote. If I had a dollar for each eye roll, I'd be a rich woman.
  • morgthom75
    morgthom75 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Conda is a total b**ch. My wife and I are borderline quitting watching for this season. She drives us insane! Also, too much "reality Show" and not enough reality.
  • knelson422
    Options
    Conda for sure. I don't think they've had to do much editing to make her out to be the witch of the house. :laugh: Although, after last week, Kim is my #2 vote. If I had a dollar for each eye roll, I'd be a rich woman.
    Kim is my #2 also.

I was impressed with Aqua, when he got across the monkey bars like he was 10 years old. I am hoping they pull it out this week. Seriously, I don't understand the drama about that. I would be so impressed if someone went home and lost more weight than I did while being on the ranch. This season has not been inspiring AT ALL. The past 2 seasons, I was really inspired by those people. The trainers seem frustrated too. I wonder if it is bc it is the people who always have an excuse.

We'll see what happens. Enjoy your day all!!
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    another vote for Conda. But honestly, they can all go! This season sucks, I much prefer the unity of past seasons
  • AprilG412
    Options
    I do hate the neg. drama and want Conda gone
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    Kim is my #2 also.

Agreed! I don't think she'd be as bad if she didn't hang around Conda, but all the same...
  • varnerific
    varnerific Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Conda & Kim both need to go! If Conda doesn't go tonight, I'm not sure I can stand to watch another episode. These people are just the worst cast yet.
  • lloydmel
    lloydmel Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    My vote - Conda. Anyone else??
    Absolutely! I think she's negative... I hate the faces she makes and she reminds me of one of the "mean girls" on the movie, Mean Girls... I swear she stirs up crap and it's like she's just good at hiding it or something... I'm so glad Nancy called it out though :laugh: