Hi From Revelstoke

Options
I just need to loose 15 pounds, I am a super picky eater I don't like many veggies or fruit I don't like yogurt so I always seem to fail at diets. I am not a big eater and I exercise daily... What is the Problem.. I am hoping that calorie counting will help me. If anyone has suggestions my ears are open..

Replies

• jenaranda
    jenaranda Posts: 32
    Options
    Hey there

I am really picky too, of course that's picky with the healthy foods

I am doing the special k diet, so far all of the products have been really good and they keep me full
  • rosehaven
    rosehaven Posts: 9
    Options
    I'm in the same boat - but my ambition is to lose 20. I'm sure 15 will make me happy though!

I :heart: Revelstoke! I'm in Winnipeg, but up to last year lived in the Okanagan for 15 years! I miss it so!

Welcome, friend! :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the best website ever. You will love it here, I do. This site is so helpful, supportive, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • buhler
    buhler Posts: 4
    Options
    Thanks for the nice words.... I also love Revelstoke except all the snow that I have to shovel in the winter. Well I made it through two days so far and I am not hungry. My biggest down fall is I like to eat at night.